Bluray player with 5.1 dolby/dts audio decoding

nimmagadda

Hi everyone,

Looking for Bluray player with 5.1 dolby/dts audio decoding

I bought Yamaha VX373 + jbl cinema 300 5.1 speakers for Rs. 38,000/-. Sounds amazing like i was in a theater .Now looking for Bluray player with 5.1 Dolby/dts audio decoding and USB playback with just mkv/mp4 support. I searched LG,Sony,Philips,thosibha,Samsung,Panasonic but player cost is around 14k for 5.1 audio output. I can't find just a basic player below 15k which gives 5.1 audio output.

I think its better to buy Sony PS3 for 14k if price goes above 10k as it plays 3D bd with 5.1 audio output.

Please suggest any bluray with 5.1 audio output at 5k

Hi everyone,

Looking for Bluray player with 5.1 dolby/dts audio decoding

I bought Yamaha VX373 + jbl cinema 300 5.1 speakers for Rs. 38,000/-. Sounds amazing like i was in a theater .Now looking for Bluray player with 5.1 Dolby/dts audio decoding and USB playback with just mkv/mp4 support. I searched LG,Sony,Philips,thosibha,Samsung,Panasonic but player cost is around 14k for 5.1 audio output. I can't find just a basic player below 15k which gives 5.1 audio output.

I think its better to buy Sony PS3 for 14k if price goes above 10k as it plays 3D bd with 5.1 audio output.

Please suggest any bluray with 5.1 audio output at 5k

All Blu-Ray players support 5.1 audio. Infact most of them support 7.1 DTS HDMA and Dolby TruHD. Since you have an AVR make the connection as follows:

BDP > AVR > TV using HDMI cables. Ensure that the downloaded movies have 5.1 audio in AC3 (Dolby Digital) or DTS formats. With some players you won't get 5.1 sound if the audio is in AAC format because AVRs can't decode AAC audio and so the player should be able to decode AAC to 5.1 PCM.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back