After my WDTV Live went kaput (Hdmi Not working) I am looking for a BluRay Player which can also play MKV formats through USB and possibly mod 'ed by chips or software..
1. Bluray Player (Preferably which can be region modded.--but not compulsory)
2. Should supports Mkv through USB (Should support NTFS format)
If USB is not available then a cheap BluRay player .. So that I can buy Asus O'Play Mini later...
Priority of features I am looking
1. BluRay with Region C(India)
2. USB support for Mkv (as most of my movie collection is in MKV/Mp4/Avi 5.1 format audio)
3. Region free modification
Condition.. Used or New or Newlike (open box/demo players)
For A. i.e with USB (NTFS Support) with mkv decoding, region free mod support Rs.8000
For B. i.e simple BluRay 3000-4000
1.Toshiba BDX3200 (Region modding option available, Plays Mkv thru USB, DTS MA also available)
2. Pioneer BDP-330,333, LX-53,140,440
3. Any other brand models with USB support like Samsung 5500
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.