• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

Wanted Bluray player

Wharfedale Diamond 11 Series

crossbow

As title suggests, want to buy a bluray player.

Budget : ~4K
Preferred Models :
1) Sony BDP-S380 (due to bravia Sync, and NTFS support)
2) Panasonic DMP-BD75 (Nice review I have seen for this)
3) Philips BDP2600 (Cheap)

Existing setup :
- TV - Sony Bravia 32CX420 32" full-HD LCD
- Speakers - Stock TV speakers and may add 2.1 speakers later on. Mostly, am going to buy swan M10 after 2-3 months.

Additional Info :
- Will attach my 500Gigs NTFS external HDD.
- Do not require 3D BD Player

BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!

Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.

Safety Tips

For Buyers

1. Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
  2. Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
  3. Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
  4. The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
  5. Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
  6. Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
  7. It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
  8. Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
  9. Do your research on comparative prices for the product.

For Sellers

1. Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
  2. Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
  3. Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
  4. Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
  5. Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.

manniraj

Hi

I have a LG BD550 model purchased last june/july and not using since for quite a while as I built a htpc as well as bought the Toshiba BDX3200 model last month. Lg player supports NTFS and I tested it playing thru my WD 250gb hard disc drive. It plays almost all formats of the movies and also scanning/loading of the movies quite faster when compared to my new toshiba player. PM me if you need it and by the way I live in Bangalore. I think I have the original bill/packing with me.

Thanks

Adi30

Hi

I have Panasonic BDP 80 for sale bought from US which I am looking to sell and it is as per ur requrement

As title suggests, want to buy a bluray player.

Budget : ~4K
Preferred Models :
1) Sony BDP-S380 (due to bravia Sync, and NTFS support)
2) Panasonic DMP-BD75 (Nice review I have seen for this)
3) Philips BDP2600 (Cheap)

Existing setup :
- TV - Sony Bravia 32CX420 32" full-HD LCD
- Speakers - Stock TV speakers and may add 2.1 speakers later on. Mostly, am going to buy swan M10 after 2-3 months.

Additional Info :
- Will attach my 500Gigs NTFS external HDD.
- Do not require 3D BD Player

crossbow

Thanks for info manniraj. Cannot PM you as I have joined here today only.
Can you pls let me know ...
1) How much warranty is left?
2) It is region C only ? I mean I won't be able to play A/B BDs in it, right?

@ adi30
Thanks for offer bro. But since it's US player, it will support only region A, right?