I am putting some LPs which are spare or not my taste. Mostly LPs are VG to VG+, some are excellent as well, Covers as per pictures.
Mandatory pictures attached.
SET 01 : Mithun Chakraborthy Bonanza 13 LPs (2400 + Shipping)
- Sahhas-Bond of Courage (Gatefold Cover)
- Laaparwah (Bappi Lahiri - Kishore Kumar Songs)
- Trinetra (Main Tujhe Chhod Ke-Kumar Sanu)
- Jeete Hain Shaan Se (Anu Malik-Julie Julie)
- Muddat (Gatefold Cover)
- Humse Hai Zamana
- Karmdaata (Gatefold Cover)
- Rakta Bandhan
- Jaag Utha Insaan
- Avinaash (Gatefold Cover)
- Deewana Tere Naam Ka
- Pyari Behna
SET 02: Horror/Thriller/Fantasy 10 LPs (2200 + Shipping)
- Padosi Ki Biwi/Cheekh (Nadeem Shravan)
- Kaun Hai Khooni?
- Kaun Hai Wo?
- Maut Ka Saaya
- Kamagni (Illayaraja)
- Mujhe Shaktee Do
SET 03: Compilations/Private/Instrumentals 10 LPs (1800 + Shipping)
- Vintage Wine (Enoch Danials and His Orchestra)
- Shabash Sharon (Anand Milind/Sameer)
- Singing Guitars (Kazi Anirudha/Sunil Ganguly) LP- G
- Saaz Aur Aawaaz (Vocal & Instrument)
- Disco Mastana (Sharon)
- Disco Nasha (Music India 2393 901)
- Fun Songs From Films (EMGE 2002)
- Mukesh - Geet and Ghazal
- Songs for Children From Films (Lata Mangeshkar)
- Lories From Films
SET 04: Miscellaneous 11 LPs (2200 + Shipping)
- Hum Kisise Kam Nahin
- Qurbani Dialog Album (2 LP) (Gatefold Cover)
- Agar Tum Na Hote
- Ek Duje Ke Liye (Gatefold Cover)
- Mirza Sahiban
- Surma Bhopali
- Maa Beti (Gatefold Cover)
SET 05: Miscellaneous 10 LPs (1800 + Shipping)
- Alag Alag
- Manzil Manzil
- Qayamat (RDB)
- Janam Janam
- Biwi Ho To Aisi
- Aag Hi Aag
- Gunahon Ka Faisla
- Maze Le Lo
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Please consider making a voluntary donation to help towards the running of HiFiViSION.COM
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.