BOM for a Lenco speed controller

Kapeel

Can someone help me out with a BOM for 33 1/3 and 45 rpm Lenco speed controller.

Thanks

Can someone help me out with a BOM for 33 1/3 and 45 rpm Lenco speed controller.

Thanks
[

Thanks

Hi!

The most popular speed controller for Lencos is Nigel's Speed Controller, or NSC.
My suggestion would be to build that.
Log onto the Lencoheaven forums and find his listing in the traders section there. He sells bare PCBs with tested chips. You can then download the BOM and do the build. Nigel is always available for troubleshooting if any problems arise.

Regards,

Hi!

The most popular speed controller for Lencos is Nigel's Speed Controller, or NSC.
My suggestion would be to build that.
Log onto the Lencoheaven forums and find his listing in the traders section there. He sells bare PCBs with tested chips. You can then download the BOM and do the build. Nigel is always available for troubleshooting if any problems arise.

Regards,
Hi,

Thanks, guess just a coincidence... Nigel just announced sale of new boards in the new year...

Hi,

Thanks, guess just a coincidence... Nigel just announced sale of new boards in the new year...
Yeah,

I noted that after my post here. I have taken a board from his previous batch but haven't built it yet. I would be probably using it for my 301, I don't think my Lencos need it.

Regards,

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back