Bookshelf speakers for onky 609.

jeetg

Hi Experts.

Am looking for bookshelf speakers for onky 609, Im planning to build a 2.1> 3.1> 5.1 system for my living room hall with the view area of 12X14. 60:40 movies:music, display is 40LED 3D.

1>Why Im going for Onkyo 609??
Im looking for a AV receiver with network and up scaling option, as I love to watch movies a lot, after reading the forum I (kind-of) finalized to Onkyo 609. However I had shortlisted Yamaha 671 and Onkyo 609, so I still have the options open. And one more reason was Amazon deal.. Onkyo & Yamaha are costing the same in Amazon.de, which are both costing less then here in India.

2> Why bookshelves, not the Floor standing Speakers,
As I want this set up in my hall, and I have my wood work already in place so cant fit in FS, only options I have in BS or SATs.

3>what auditioned till now??
I check out POLK audio TSI 200, Jamo C603, Klipsch RB51, ELAC, planning to audition Pioneer this weekend.

4> Budget 20K for BS and 20K for Sub (might extend another 5k for sub)

Currently Im thinking of these set ups

Setup1: Onkyo with BS pair and a sub and later add a Center and surrounds..

SetUp1: pair onkyo with Energy5.0 (I have option to get this set from US costing 220$ there) pair them with a sub and later add pair for BS. And make2 Energy speakers in another room or a Zone-2??

So experts could you please suggest
Good BS for 609 and Sub to go along with this.. As Im planning to place the 609 on Amazon, so any good SUB in amazon so that. I can place the order in one go..

Thank u

Jeetg..

I'd also recommend the Wharfedale 9.x or 10.x series of bookshelves. I have them paired with my Onkyo 608 and quite happy about the outcome :)

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back