bookshelf spk+amp suggestions

krishnamurthy

I have a bedroom of 16x12 and looking at speakers+amp combination for playing music and movies thru Sony Bluray s6500 player. My preference is for 8 ohm speaker loads.

I closely looked at Indian speakers and here are the options that were given.

Norge 1000+Ultimo speakers - 30k
Telome TA 8200 Amp + MS 301 SPK - 38K
DNM Audio - AV-2020A amp, Satellite speakers D-202, and Active subwoofer PSW-100 - 22k
Torvin Audio - G20 stereo amp+ Intense IB-24 bookshelf - 61k (too high for my liking)
I suspect Norge is the better choice among them. Are there any more combinations in this budget range that i should look at?
Or are they truly outstanding active speaker range without amp that would work for music and movies within the above budget?

Last edited:
One of the FM is selling his Polk RTiA 1 speaker for 12k . Just get them and pair with Denon PMA520. Best combination for music as well as movies.

Sent from my Le X507 using Tapatalk

The PeeCeeBee is just tremendous value, quite unbelievable performance for that little price. No possibility of regret if you go for it.

The PeeCeeBee is just tremendous value, quite unbelievable performance for that little price. No possibility of regret if you go for it.
Is there a link to check it out? Sounds interesting.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3

Bic America DV62si, great pair for both movies n music.. audition n decide.

Sent from my SM-A700FD using Tapatalk

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back