Bookshelfs for Sansui AU D707 - It hates speakers that go low on ohms it seems....

frend2001

Hi FMs

I have a JDM Sansui AU D707 which wants to mate with a bookshelf.

Being High Speed Amplifier it hates speakers that go well below 4 ohms. I currently use an old pair of Enbee tower speakers but have space constraints as well as mating issues between amp and speaker.

What bookshelfs would you suggest that are under 40k ?

If you would prefer to keep both, consider an autoformer like the "zero" for each side. Seach for Paul Spelz and zero impedance, etc.

Hi FMs

Being High Speed Amplifier it hates speakers that go well below 4 ohms. I currently use an old pair of Enbee tower speakers but have space constraints as well as mating issues between amp and speaker.

Try any JBL Monitors in pre-owned market.Sansui+JBL is match made in heaven.

Try any JBL Monitors in pre-owned market.Sansui+JBL is match made in heaven.
+1 Blindly, You couldn't have worded it better. Folks who have heard it know exactly what it means.My vintage Sansui IA was exactly the heaven u speak of paired with the JBL STAGE A130.( Sad coz Amp gave way and had to be disposed)
JBL's just lying around & misses the partner.

Hi FMs

Hello,
I am pushing a pair of Sonus Faber Concertino bookshelves by a D707 and quite happy with the combo.
Regards

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back