Bose Cinematic ... Confused.

My first post here, infact came to know about this wonderful website today only. Always used to think that there must be some forum dedicated to gadgets (like Home Theaters, TVs, etc) just like TBHP or BCMT.

Coming back to topic.

I was looking forward to buy BOSE Cinematic Series Sound bar (either 120 or 130) since long now. But, one of my friends suggested to look for Hometheater systems. He believes that HT Systems will be much better than a Soundbar & will be priced almost 50-60% less than Cinematic Series. (He was referring to Sony Blue Ray HomeTheater 9100W).

Do you guys really think Cinematic would be a bad choice or it won't really be that good of a product, keeping in mind the huge money ?

Suggestions please.

I can stretch my budget around 1-1.25L (price of cinematic 130).
However, my priority is to get a clean, simple system that doesn't look too big, too wired system.

That's the reason I chose 130/ 120 because they are very neat.

Any other system that you guys think can serve that priority ?

Another quick question >> I can see some names like Denon, Onkyo used here very frequently.
Is there any place in Delhi where I can go & see these systems in real ?

Well, Thanks to this wonderful forum that I came to know more about Music & other brands like Onkyo/ Denon, etc.
I was only aware about Sonys, Boses, Samsungs, Philips, etc (am sure more of us would be in my position before coming to this forum).

Now, I have expanded the horizon & shortlisted a few soundbars below. Does anyone has any idea about some of them & how they would be compared, their positives & negatives:

Onkyo LS-B50 6.1-Channel 3D Sound Bar
vs.
Bose Cinemat 130
vs.
Klipsch G-42 Soundbar
vs.
Denon DHT-S514 Home Theater Soundbar Speaker System

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back