Bose lifestyle V30 for 45K

rapadman

Found this ad in olx. Can you please help me if it is worth to go with this?
This is planned for normal home entertainment.

Brand New Factored Bose Life Style v30 For Sale - Agra - Musical Instruments

Below reply from the seller with some details:
=============================================
Thanks for the mail....

We Sell the Brand New Factored Bose
Life Style v30

cost......45,000Rupess

including shipping and
Handling
charges.....

We Offer brand new high quality
product and all our product come
with 1year international warranty
from the date purchase in factory
original sealed box.
Delivery

Time:2business days

Please also Specify the Courier
Service which you prefer:-
{Dhl,ups,Ems,Fedex}

and also get back to us with your
full delivery information for
further process.

How many are you buying and how soon
are you willing to buy

Looks like fraud. They also keep advertising Lifestyle V 38 for 40k and you have to get in touch with them only through the email given. Pl avoid it.

Regds

There are plenty of authorized AV dealer places in hyderabad.

Go to the stores and see what fits in your budget and your liking. Thats the best way to shop audio equipment.

rapadman - I would say, avoid Bose completely and go for better systems at the price. There are numerous threads in this forum, take time and go through some of the related threads. You will get very good idea about what to do.

Last edited:
its better idea to have all decent quality ht stuff instead of buying just bose speakers at the same price.its really a markating comapny than a speker company

bose has a bad rep in the hifi world, but if you look at it, it is a trend to criticize market leaders - microsoft, monster, bose etc.

most 'audiophiles' don't like it that bose doesn't subscribe to the usual trend of giving the specs of their products. but that doesn't necessarily mean that they are bad or trying to hide something. they are just playing by their own rules.

i think they invest quite a bit on research and definitely have a unique way of moving sound. their emphasis is on looks (invisibility/waf), easy setup and good sound.

but don't go by others opinions. use your own ears and decide for yourself.

maybe you can do a mix and match : bose speakers with another company's av receiver etc.

and bose india has its online site with prices etc. you should check it out.

Last edited:
bose has a bad rep in the hifi world, but if you look at it, it is a trend to criticize market leaders - microsoft, monster, bose etc.

Monster and Bose - Market leader???! In terms of what?

maybe you can do a mix and match : bose speakers with another company's av receiver etc.

And how will you do it without atleast knowing the impedance, wattage??

Whatever everybody says if the v30 is available for 45k i would say jump for it. Lifestyle product and more than ok for 45-50k but absolutely no no for 2 lacs you would get much better alternatives. I have demoed the v30 system when it was introduced in India but the price put me off otherwise it is nice for the average apartment living room.

>Monster and Bose - Market leader???! In terms of what?

sales.

>And how will you do it without atleast knowing the impedance, wattage??

for acoustimass 3 this is what is given in their site :
RMS rating:10-100 watts per channel
Impedence: 4-8 ohms

bose speakers are considered very easy to drive. or you can take the bose speakers to a dealer who sells amps and test it out with multiple amps to find something which goes well with it - which btw is the only true way to find a matching amp irrespective of technical specs. or you can always check the internet for views of those who have tried something similar.

Hi All,

Why curse Bose ??

He is simply taking revenge on all inheritors of "East India Company" :yahoo:

He is very patriotic. Opened up his shops in India, very recently. :eek:hyeah:

Regards

Murali

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back