Bose ps 321 powered speaker system bought in Urope

Krnv17

I have bought second hand bose PS 321 powered speaker system(220v-240v),300W in Europe.I lost power cord.I have ordered dupilcate power cord with 250v 2.5a in Amazon India.

My question is will the power cord work ? If not what is the solution to use it in India ?

Regards,
KUMAR

I have bought second hand bose PS 321 powered speaker system(220v-240v),300W in Europe.I lost power cord.I have ordered dupilcate power cord with 250v 2.5a in Amazon India.

My question is will the power cord work ? If not what is the solution to use it in India ?

Regards,
KUMAR
The power cable of most Bose systems are just generic power cables which you can get at an electronic shop. It should work without problems

Regards,
KUMAR
If the power chord does not work then there are Bose dealers in India too from where you can purchase. It could be expensive though.

Regards,
KUMAR

Cord should work..as long as it fits the slot etc. If not then besides the Original Bose store which may prove expensive for sure....you can check for Bose sellers on OLX who sell refurbished products of Bose......

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back