BOSE Wave SoundTouch Music System

Navodya

Hi
I am planning to buy the BOSE Wave SoundTouch Music System which is costing me around 47k.

The two things I am looking in a speaker are FM compatibility(for my mom) and good sound,
both of which this speaker is offering.

I just wanted to know if there is any other better audio system in this price range which I could consider buying at the moment, or if there is a version update of the same sometime soon.

LINK TO THE AUDIO SYSTEM:
https://www.boseindia.com/product/w...uctListing&gclid=CMm6l9C5hcYCFUNwvAodUVIAZw52

Please help ASAP.....

Hi
I am planning to buy the BOSE Wave SoundTouch Music System which is costing me around 47k.

The two things I am looking in a speaker are FM compatibility(for my mom) and good sound,
both of which this speaker is offering.

I just wanted to know if there is any other better audio system in this price range which I could consider buying at the moment, or if there is a version update of the same sometime soon.

LINK TO THE AUDIO SYSTEM:
https://www.boseindia.com/product/w...uctListing&gclid=CMm6l9C5hcYCFUNwvAodUVIAZw52

Please help ASAP.....

Better you try this-
DENON CEOL RCDN8 CD/FM/USB/AIRPLAY: Amazon.in: Electronics

Don't buy the Bose. I bought the same model on an impulse 8 years ago. Never performed well. The CD loading slot gave a lot of trouble after one year. Even the sound quality has deteriorated as if the speaker diaphragm has torn. Getting Bose service is a pain. You have to take the system to the center yourself. Even if you take it to the nearest outlet they will not forward it to the service center. Got it twice repaired by a local technician but at present its nonfunctional. Try auditioning micro hifi models from Denon, Onkyo etc.

Hi,
I have the BOSE Wave SoundTouch Music System you propose to buy. I am NO EXPERT, but I love the sound quality. I mostly use it to listen to internet radios. The CD player got damaged after a few months of use (within warranty) and it was repaired (actually was replaced) within one working day.

Bought home Bose SoundTouch 10 , Surpassing to see such a small system can fill a 300 sqft area with good quality music at half volume . Quality of music at lower volume with tight bass I never experienced before .

I would say Bose got it right with new soundtouch 10, something that can be called as sonos killer.

Recommend FMs to go and have an audition.

Correcting few mobile auto-correct errors..

Bought home Bose SoundTouch 10 , surprised to see such a small system can fill a 300 sqft room with good quality music that too at half volume level. Quality of music at lower volume with tight bass, I never experienced before .

I would say Bose got it right with new soundtouch 10, something that can be called as sonos killer.

Recommend FMs to go and have an audition.

Recently bought Bose Soundtouch 10 for my living room with Credit card points. A Surprise addition and is actually sounding pretty good.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back