Boston Acoustics XS 2.1 as rear speakers

ssm30

Hi,

With the help of you all, I have purchase Boston Acoustics A25 and Yamaha RX V475 combination. My experience has been good.

Now to complete the HT experience, I want to add rear speakers and a sub woofer to the set up.

Is it wise to take BA XS 2.1, use the subwoofer independently and use the satellites as rears. Or should I buy the Cambridge Audio Minx Min 10 as rear satellites and buy a separate sub woofer.

BA XS 2.1 is coming for 11.5k in Hifimart. If i go for second option, CA Minx Min 10 will cost 10k + I do not want the budget of Subwoofer to cross 15k.

What do you guys suggest?

It was there till morning today. Guess something wrong with Website. BA XS 5.1 is now cheaper than 2.1 :)

I am seeing XS2.1 for 29K on hifimart. Where are you seeing it for 11.5K? I want to buy one as well.

I contacted Hifimart again on price. And it was reverted back to Special price of 11500 in matter of minutes. So if you want to buy, the price is back.

Hi,

With the help of you all, I have purchase Boston Acoustics A25 and Yamaha RX V475 combination. My experience has been good.

Now to complete the HT experience, I want to add rear speakers and a sub woofer to the set up.

Is it wise to take BA XS 2.1, use the subwoofer independently and use the satellites as rears. Or should I buy the Cambridge Audio Minx Min 10 as rear satellites and buy a separate sub woofer.

BA XS 2.1 is coming for 11.5k in Hifimart. If i go for second option, CA Minx Min 10 will cost 10k + I do not want the budget of Subwoofer to cross 15k.

What do you guys suggest?

Hope you have center speaker... If you are tight on budget, go with the BA XS 2.1.. You should be able to seperate the speakers as surrounds & use the SW as .1 for your AVR....

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back