Boston Acoustics XS 2.1 vs Z623,Sp2500 and Pro Media

sound_maestro

Guys
I came across this Boston Acoustics XS 2.1 speaker set recently. Reviews are rave but there was no comparison against Z623,Sp2500,Pro Media which I was planning to buy.Anyone who had these and could give your opinions?

I need good bass,not boomy but good quality bass in 2.1 for music and movies.

My guess is Pro Media :p Just a guess. Tough to choose from these. Haven't heard any, crux of many reviews.... lol.

Croma is selling the Boston XS Digital . Its got an in built amp for the front to channels in the active woofer and its even got Bluetooth. Check it out at the croma website.

Thanks sir, any one can comment the sound quality between Boston XS digital vs pro media?I have seen many reviews comparing SP2500,Pro media and Z623 but not BA XS.

Last edited:
If you can extend budget get the Swans M50s. I don't have any of these to be honest but I read a lot of reviews and the general trend of almost all reviews is in the favor of Swans M50w as an all round performer and much better than all models mentioned in this thread.

Last edited:
If you can extend budget get the Swans M50s. I don't have any of these to be honest but I read a lot of reviews and the general trend of almost all reviews is in the favor of Swans M50w as an all round performer and much better than all models mentioned in this thread.

Music quality wise I have heard M50W is amazing.But is it 2X good,comparing the price of BA or pro media?Bass wise as well?

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back