Bought a LG LA6910 LED from Thailand

TanhaDiL

Just received LG LA6910; :yahoo:

Feels like heaven ~ specially since I got it before just 26th August! ;-) after lot of research I had put-in span of months, and asked someone a favor to bring the TV from Thailand. Had guided him step-by-step from how, where & what.

In case, anybody interested in doing so, I would be glad to help & guide on:
- Where to buy it from - BKK, SG, HK or DXB
- Which brand
- Which Store
- Procedures/Hurdles & How many holes its gonna make in the pocket.

Excuse me, if I sound boasting myself. Not a Master, but would feel happy to help, if I can.

(JFYI: Had not yet opened my package - but the guy I had asked to get it - had all tried & tested there (BKK) itself.)

Just received LG LA6910; :yahoo:

Feels like heaven ~ specially since I got it before just 26th August! ;-) after lot of research I had put-in span of months, and asked someone a favor to bring the TV from Thailand. Had guided him step-by-step from how, where & what.

In case, anybody interested in doing so, I would be glad to help & guide on:
- Where to buy it from - BKK, SG, HK or DXB
- Which brand
- Which Store
- Procedures/Hurdles & How many holes its gonna make in the pocket.

Excuse me, if I sound boasting myself. Not a Master, but would feel happy to help, if I can.

(JFYI: Had not yet opened my package - but the guy I had asked to get it - had all tried & tested there (BKK) itself.)

congrats! pictures, pictures, pictures! Do write your review on it. BTW, i don't have anyone in thailand nor anyone going there! Probably when time come's i can bank on you.

You should write about the process here so that everyone can benefit.

I am so sorry to sound so blunt,
but its not as simple as buying apples from the market.
For one: Its kinda customized - depends on brand.
For two: I've studied not only for BKK, but HK, DXB & S'pore as well.

So please accept my apologies here.

Congrats, How much it costed ?

I brought it in Aug for 95K in Hyderabad.

:eek: Whoa!!

I hope you're not talking about 42".
Cuz I am!
And for 42" I had to shed about 50 grands..

congrats! pictures, pictures, pictures! Do write your review on it. BTW, i don't have anyone in thailand nor anyone going there! Probably when time come's i can bank on you.

Thanks! :)

2013-09-02-177.jpg

As far as reviewing it is concerned: Will request you to gimme some time; won't be opening the package for sometime, cuz I am about to shift to a new home in a month. My LED Unit is ready - would hang then & there only! ;)

how much it costed you??

@ Viren007: Well, the base price, I got was THB 22500 - 7% VAT refund for tourists, which comes to 20925 THB (about Rs. 41,850 at current exchange). Which as per best of my knowledge was the best price in BKK, cuz I could not find it lower than this anywhere. In fact, some people were selling the same unit for as much as 34,500 THB! (In the showrooms). The Max Retail price quoted on LG Thailand Website was 39,000 THB.

Of'course, this does not include other charges like custom, transportation and all.

Congrats buddy.. good choice.
Using this model from past 4 months, enjoying it.

Do post ur review.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back