• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

For Sale Brand New in Box 1.5 TB WD Hard drive in Bangalore

HiFiMART.com

marsilians

I bought 2 drives and have had a change of heart and will end up using only one. So selling the other one - brand new and still in original packaging

Ideal for use as a second drive for backups of your fav music, movies and pics.

More details at: WD Caviar Green 1.5 TB SATA Hard Drives ( WD15EADS )

The one I have been using for about a month now is very quite and excellent for storage and retrieval operations for music and large video files.

Prefer Bangalore sale but will ship at owners cost if you want it outside.

I paid a bit more a month ago but willing to let go for Sold

BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!

Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.

Safety Tips

For Buyers

1. Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
  2. Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
  3. Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
  4. Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
  5. The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
  6. Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
  7. Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
  8. It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
  9. Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
  10. Do your research on comparative prices for the product.

For Sellers

1. Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
  2. Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
  3. Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
  4. Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
  5. It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
  6. Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.

Attachments

• WD Drive - Small.jpg
    WD Drive - Small.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 288
Last edited:

buswal

Hi santhol2, you are in waitlist no.2, I have already sent a pm to marisilians.

:)

regards

buswal

thank you santhol2,

dear marsilian, I have sent you a pm along with my cell no. pl. call me or send a sms/pm, i will call you back, take your address and then pick it up. I am based at bangalore.

regards

santhosh

This item is sold.
Thanks Marsilians. It was good meeting you.

As agreed, could you please send me a copy of the bill? I will need this for warranty(5 years) in the event that something goes wrong.

Not urgent, but important. Thanks:)

reignofchaos

Thanks Marsilians. It was good meeting you.

As agreed, could you please send me a copy of the bill? I will need this for warranty(5 years) in the event that something goes wrong.

Not urgent, but important. Thanks:)

You don't need a bill for RMA'ing WD drives. All you need to do is create an RMA on their site, pack the drive, attach the shipping label that is printed from the RMA process and call the courier guy for a pickup. You'd receive a new drive in 15-30 days by courier.

Had to do this process when my 640gig WD Black died.