• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

For Sale Brand New Nexus-7 (2013) 32 GB

Wharfedale Diamond 225
Status
Not open for further replies.

dillihifi

Up for sale is a brand new Nexus-7 - 2013, 32 GB from flipkart in an impulsive buy. Got it around a 10-15 days back and is lying unused. No apps have been installed and got to buy it at a very competitive price. More than 11.5 mths warranty is available. The complete specs can be checked from the web.

Had bought a screen guard and an Amzer body cover (together worth more than 1k) which I will include for free.

Preferably to be picked up from Delhi/Gurgaon
The peice is selling now is at 15999 + screenguard + body cover = 16,999
I am willing to let it go at 12999

Bill, Box, all original accessories are included.

[/IMG]
[/IMG]

SPONSORED ADS

SPONSORED ADS

dillihifi

Got some inquires mostly related with the price and appearance of the product. Let me clarify.

1. Absolutely brand new and not being used and no apps have been installed on it. Upgraded with android Lolipop

2. As I have researched from ebay and various sites this is a good price for near new Tab and it is still one of the best in this screen size.

3. This is not a distress sale I was rather hoping that somebody who needs this maybe will get it at a good price and would let some FM benefit from the sale.

4. The brand new piece is given with a cover and a screen guard (price of these are more than 1k)

Thanks for your time

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
SPONSORED ADS