Set of 5 broadband absorbers
Large one and the ones with maple wood border - Unused ( pristine )
Smaller ones without wood border
38 inch by 29 inch
12 inch by 24 inch
All are 3 inch thick
Made used high density recron , wool fibre and and porous sound absorbing backing topped with acoustic covering ( grey / black )
P.S these are NOT just pieces of sponge and foam which do NOTHING but look like absorbers
Large one on the front or rear wall
Smaller ones vertically on the side walls
1st and 2nd reflection points
Smaller ones horizontally
One below the other
One first reflection point on either side wall
All absorbers set for broadband absorption upto 80 Hz
Total 5 PC's set
Pickup from my office in Mumbai as is
( No packing )
If shipping is needed
Shipping will be extra
( And no I won't include it in the cost )
Shipping will require crating and will be calculated on volumetric basis as far as I know )
You can arrange shipping and find out the cost at your end by your selected courier
Shipping size one can expect a single parcel of
52 inch by 32 inch by 10 inch
Weight probably 30 kgs if crated
Crating will cost RS 1000
So please take that cost into account and add to the shipping quote that you get from your selected courier
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.