Processes Dolby, DTS, THX, and PCM formats: Dolby Digital, Dolby Pro Logic and Pro Logic II, DTS-ES Discrete 6.1, DTS-ES Matrix 6.1, DTS Neo:6, THX Surround EX, THX Ultra certified, PCM 32kHz, 44kHz, 48kHz, 96kHz sample rates.
DSP circuitry can be bypassed and unit operates in pure analog as stereo audiophile pre-amp
Easy to use automatically detects input signal bitstream type and adjusts mode; LCD display shows decoding and signal information.
6.1 channel and 7.1 channel outputs for EX and ES modes.
5.1 analog direct input.
Balanced (XLR) outputs for 5.1 channels.
Digital Inputs: 4 coaxial inputs, 2 TOSLINK assignable on Consumer Model
Smart subwoofer output provides summed signal in stereo bypass mode.
All analog gain blocks are fully discrete.
Two separate independent linear power supplies isolate analog and digital circuitry preventing crosstalk or interference.
Crystal Semiconductor 24-bit, 192kHz D/A Converter.
20-Year unlimited transferrable warranty (This will not apply in practice as I don't have the bill)
Purchased a year ago from an FM. I would put the age at at around 12 years.
Condition: Functionality 9/10, Cosmetic 8/10
Price: It used to retail for over $ 4,000. My selling price is Rs. 45,000 plus shipping at buyers' cost
Reason for sale: I have moved to a Cary Pre to match my Cary Power.
Audition possible in Pune
Cheers! View attachment 24050
View attachment 24051
View attachment 24052
View attachment 24053
View attachment 24054
View attachment 24055
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.