BSNL 750UL plan getting 1.5 Mbps even after FUP

madhavk8

I have BSNL 750 plan with 1Mbps upto 6GB FUP and after that 512 Kbps.

But today i noticed that i have crossed 6GB and still my speed it more than 1 Mbps, infact i am getting around 1.5Mbps when i did speed test.

Is it due to some glitch or has BSNL increased the speed for 750UL plan??? Anyone else noticed it???

Yes, even i have noticed it. My quota for this month has crossed 6GB, But I'm still getting ~1Mbps download speed. The same happened last month also, 1Mbps well beyond 6GB. But the speed dropped to 512kbps in the last week of the month. I don't remember the usage at the time. I need to keep eye for it this month.
But you're right. It's most likely a glitch from BSNL. Enjoy while it lasts:)

regards,

will the login to dataone to check the usage work only when you are connected your internet connection or can it be checked from anywhere or connecting to other internet connections.

cheers
NAveen N

will the login to dataone to check the usage work only when you are connected your internet connection or can it be checked from anywhere or connecting to other internet connections.

cheers
NAveen N
It will only work if you are on a BSNL dataone network.

Regards,

I checked some other broadband forums, and many people have posted that they are also seeing speed being 1Mbps or more even after 6GB FUP !!

This can mean either that BSNL has increased FUP or has made truly unlimited for 1Mbps or 1.5Mbps for 750 plan.

I checked some other broadband forums, and many people have posted that they are also seeing speed being 1Mbps or more even after 6GB FUP !!

This can mean either that BSNL has increased FUP or has made truly unlimited for 1Mbps or 1.5Mbps for 750 plan.

I don't think they have made it truly unlimited 1Mbps plan, since last month my speeds were throttled in the last week. Though not exactly after crossing 6GB limit.
Regards,

While there has been no confirmation on increasing fup by bsnl people have been noticing similar speeds even after fup since last month.

Just checked now, The download speeds are down to 512kbps. Data usage is 10.5 GB. So, it looks like the bandwidth throttling will take a few days to kick in after crossing the quota.

Regards,

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back