Budget 5.1 Surround Sound System for TV Viewing

ksature

Hey.......

I am planning to buy Micromax 40" LED TV for my 9X9 ft room, with the big screen TV I am planning to install a "BUDGET 5.1 Surround Sound System".

I have spent on the LED already that's why I wont afford spending a lot of money on the audio system, and my budget is limited to 10K only. It will be increased on extreme conditions :lol::lol:

I did googling and decided to go with:-

1. F&D D1061 Home Audio Speaker (5.1 Channel)

2. Sony DAV-TZ145 5.1 Home Theater System
(With DVD Player)

If any other option is available, would like to explore that to

Following are some points which I would like to clear :-

1. The LED I am purchasing don't have Dolby Digital Audio System rather it has SRS Sound

System installed with 5 Band Equiliser! Will it be able to make 5.1 Surround Sound? If not any solution.

2. If the TV emits 2 channel sound, can it be converted into 5.1 Surround Sound using a

receiver?

3. Are component connections mandatory for getting such a surround sound? or just AV cable

will do the needful?

4. My most important query is, if I connect a simple Sub-woofer and 5 speakers system (F&D D1061 Home Audio Speaker (5.1 Channel)as mentioned above), will it produce surround sound or it is mandatory for me to have a amplifier or receiver (like Sony DAV-TZ145 5.1 Home Theater System from my option)?

Hoping for your guidance..... thanking all in anticipation

Last edited:
Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back