Budget AV receiver with speaker package

MaddY@HT

Hello,
New here so cant start thread, i am from Pune and looking for budget HT, Can anyone suggest me a budget AV receiver with speaker package which can play ATMOS and DTS:X. 5.1.2 is sufficient room size is 12x10. looking forward to suggestions. thanks.

Hello,
New here so cant start thread, i am from Pune and looking for budget HT, Can anyone suggest me a budget AV receiver with speaker package which can play ATMOS and DTS:X. 5.1.2 is sufficient room size is 12x10. looking forward to suggestions. thanks.
Could you please provide the Budget you are willing to spend so the FM's can suggest accordingly. Need more details as, if you are going to set it up in a dedicated room or in Hall, bedroom etc and if the ceiling is concrete or false.

What's your budget?

Strongly suggest not to get overwhelmed with procuring many/all things in one go. HT setup is invariably an iterative process, better to buy value products of higher priority and build on them, than to everything of lower quality in one go. For ex:

Atmos: Investing in Atmos (in your situation) makes little sense, as there wont be much content available to justify atmos in first place. Even if there's say some movie, atmos will be fired in < 10% of scenes. Pretty much these speakers will go underused. This amount should be routed to getting better front speakers.

What you should be looking for -
1) AVR - Marantz, Denon, Yamaha, Pioneer would be MORE than enough. AVR should have Atmos, DTX, 4k Capabilities (future proofing). Again no Anthem/Arcam unless u got cash to burn.
2) Speakers - Most importantly front 3, surrounds can be okayish as they are more for sound effects than musicality. Invest in good towers for FL/FR
3) Sub - A good sub (like SVS) would be great, but it comes at price. You can add it later, till then your front towers can do the job for you
4) Rest pieces one can add at later stages.

PS: Might sell one of my setups shortly once new setups arrives.

Considering that you have a small room, even satellites would sound really good. I am reminded of deftech, mirage, focal domes

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back