as a follow up from my earlier (from a few weeks ago) post, I am still looking for and in need of a
budget-priced (less than Rs. 8K, if possible) full-function integrated amplifier with phono.
Something with 25 to 40 W RMS would be ideal - definitely NO use nor need for anything more than
about 50-60 W RMS (the speakers that I have in mind will NOT be able to handle all that much !).
Ideally, something vintage (circa 1970s or 1980s) from Sansui, Pioneer, Kenwood, Luxman or even Sony
would fit the bill perfectly - as long as there IS a working phono input. Anything more exotic from British
or even American labels (Scott, Fisher, etc.) would be wonderful as well - as long as there IS phono !
My budget for this hovers around Rs. 7.5 to 8 K (maximum) and my only request and requirement is
that the offered unit be in 100% full and perfect working order because I have NO motivation, desire
or ability to get anything fixed, repaired or restored - I just need something to plug in and use and
enjoy immediately AFTER I purchase it and bring it home. Naturally, local (Mumbai-based) units would
be preferred - even something from Pune would be accessible - other destinations would be a little
challenging given the likely (possible) damage in transit, etc.
IF you have something that you do NOT need or use or perhaps after reading this post you just wish to get
rid off - please do contact me - I am in a position to purchase it immediately provided it falls in my budget
and if it has the phono input and if it is in 100% perfect operational condition as I have sought and requested.
Many thanks and I hope to hear from some of you soon !
Ronnie K Marker Cell#: 9819656053 (11 am till 7 pm)
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.