Budget Media player with Truehd & HDMA

Bhushandn

Hi,
I am looking for a media player with mainly usb/HDD support and can play all types of audio, video format (HDR10 and in audio true HD or HDMA) my preference is for audio quality. I am going to use it with yamaha AVR. Also your suggestion is useful for any alternative to the media player like laptop/bdp.

Does it available in india? I am looking for the box which is available in india or can be brought easily.

Hi,
I am looking for a media player with mainly usb/HDD support and can play all types of audio, video format (HDR10 and in audio true HD or HDMA) my preference is for audio quality. I am going to use it with yamaha AVR. Also your suggestion is useful for any alternative to the media player like laptop/bdp.
H96 Pro plus will fulfill your needs, please try it

Since you are interested in nvidia shield, check out the following which I found only on Flipkart. I personally have not used or tried this but seems the cost is reasonable for a certified Android TV 9.0 device using native Android TV interface similar to shield.

Cheers!

Actually mi box 3 with android 8 was last compatible with streaming Dolby HD / MA.
Mi Box 3 (MDZ-16-AB) which can pass through DTS-HD-MA and Dolby True-HD audio

There was one member selling the same last month. Try looking for sale by members section.

Edit : found the thread.
Thread 'Mi Box 3 (MDZ-16-AB) capable of DTS-HD-MA and Dolby True-HD' https://www.hifivision.com/threads/mi-box-3-mdz-16-ab-capable-of-dts-hd-ma-and-dolby-true-hd.84442/

Disclaimer: I'm no way linked with seller. Just try to help OP.

Does it available in india? I am looking for the box which is available in india or can be brought easily.
the zidoo z9x is available in india through melody media, i have bought one and should say its a great product to play 4K content it supports various inputs like external hard disk, Pen-drive, NFS, SMB, the output audio if you have a AV receiver will blow your mind.
you can buy them here
Zidoo Z9X

you can contact Melody media Amit on 6363772699

Last edited:
The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back