Budget Speaker for VU LED TV 40 Inch Model

sunandoghosh

Dear Friends,
Pls suggest me a good reliable Budget Speaker for VU LED TV 40 Inch Model.
I recently purchased following TV from Flipkart: Vu 102cm (40) Full HD LED TV.

Buy Vu 102cm (40) Full HD LED TV Online with BBD Offers! at best Prices In India

While the TV looks ok has been 1 day s far; the inbuilt sound is not that great it seems.

I have a living room where we view this primarily. The dimension of living room is 4.8 Meter length by 3.2 meter breadth. The TV is placed in middle of long side and we watch at a distance of say about 3 - 4 meters.

Especially the sound is not clear and if i switch off both fans its better audible. However changing (as its reasonably ok) fan is not an option now; P Ls suggest me if buying a speaker for this LED UV TV should serve my purpose of hearing clearly from this tv.

Would not like to go option for replacing TV as rest is fine and am not sure if replacement would give any better sound.

So essentially Kindly suggest

SPEAKER in Budget range for VU LED TV

Few attributes after reading many posts:

1. My budget is maximum rs 3000
2. ideally great if it has remote but not essential (not sure even its required)
3. Dont understand bass etc but all i want is clear and loud sound so that news etc can be heard clearly
4. Easy to connect to LED VU TV 40 inch model
5. Presently i have used HDMI cable to connect to Tatasky HD TV box to VU LED TV

Few more questions:

1. Do i need to buy any connectors / cables based on your speaker suggestion?if yes kindly mention
2. Does it make sense to place speakers in sides or backside of rooms (don't prefer though as more work of fitting etc would be required)

KINDLY reply asap please as unable to enjoy TV even after purchase due to lack of better sound clarity Pls.

Thanks in advance.

your best bet would be to get a pair of 2.0 or 2.1 computer audio speakers. not sure which model is best, but stick to known brands such as logitech, creative etc etc

I just got the same Vu model installed 2 days back, and facing the same issue with very poor sound.

Considering getting active speakers (Swan m10, around 8K) or a soundbase to solve the issue.

There are some complaints online that the headphone out of this model has a very noticeable hiss. The installation guy said that some units have the issue and some dont. Depends on your luck.

Please check this point out on your unit before investing in speakers, or the money will go waste (There are no other audio out ports for this model).

The other round about way if there is hiss, is to get a HDMI audio splitter (~ 3k on amazon.in) and take the rca/optical as a feed to the amp/speakers.

In that budget there are 2.1 speakers from Edifier, F&D, Logitech, Creative etc.
Please look online stores.
This should enhance the TV audio to some extend.

I just got the same Vu model installed 2 days back, and facing the same issue with very poor sound.

Considering getting active speakers (Swan m10, around 8K) or a soundbase to solve the issue.

There are some complaints online that the headphone out of this model has a very noticeable hiss. The installation guy said that some units have the issue and some dont. Depends on your luck.

Please check this point out on your unit before investing in speakers, or the money will go waste (There are no other audio out ports for this model).

The other round about way if there is hiss, is to get a HDMI audio splitter (~ 3k on amazon.in) and take the rca/optical as a feed to the amp/speakers.

8k is too much as of now for me but if left with no option then will go for it. What is soundbase example?

I am trying to research on HDMI splitter but not getting any relevant link? Could you please point out.

I am planning to order
Philips MMS-4040F/94 2.1 Multimedia Speaker System (Black)

so long as its clear and understandable sound I am fine. I am not very audio enthusiast. Just a normal user.

In that budget there are 2.1 speakers from Edifier, F&D, Logitech, Creative etc.
Please look online stores.
This should enhance the TV audio to some extend.

I am planning for
Philips MMS-4040F/94 2.1 Multimedia Speaker System (Black)

So long as sound is understandable and clear I am fine.

Also could you help in one thing. Once i get speakers normally I put HDMI in tata sky setup box and TV. Then where do i put wires from speaker into TV?

Sorry, missed your query on Soundbase.

It's a TV multi-speaker system that sits under the TV...as a base.
Similar to Soundbars, except in this case the TV rests on top of it.

Also could you help in one thing. Once i get speakers normally I put HDMI in tata sky setup box and TV. Then where do i put wires from speaker into TV?

You don't require any thing extra. You can attach your speakers to headphone out or AV out. If no port is there to TV, you can attach to Set top box red/white audio out. It works parallel with HDMI.
Of course you wont get synch with TV sound then. But can use universal function STB remote function.

You don't require any thing extra. You can attach your speakers to headphone out or AV out. If no port is there to TV, you can attach to Set top box red/white audio out. It works parallel with HDMI.
Of course you wont get synch with TV sound then. But can use universal function STB remote function.

Will analog out of set top box works in case of HD channels? Even if it does can it be synchronized to picture?

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back