Budget Speakers for HDTV (with PS3 and PS4) - Help Me Choose!

aercy

Hi, guys. I am looking to buy a speaker system to be used with my Sony Bravia 32BX350 connect with Videocon d2h STB, PS3 and PS4. Please help me choose and suggest your own.

Usage: TV, Movies (At times Blu-Ray), Gaming

Preference: A good 2.1 system, as I doubt how good a 5.1 system can be in such tight budget. Better to wait a few years, earn some more, and buy separates like floor-standing tower speakers and woofers with optical port (with Dolby Pro Logic)

Budget: Max 6,500

Consideration: These three I shortlisted after checking many online, (You may suggest your own if you are not so sure about these)
1) JBL Creature III (Link)
2) Logitech Z443 (Link)
3) Logitech Z523(Link)

BTW I am getting them at the following prices,

JBL Creature III - INR 3,800
Logitech Z443 - INR 3,445
Logitech Z523 - INR 5,000

If it will be a casual listening device you may go for any of these, just see if you can listen and then decide.

Remember 3 things
1. Higher power and lower THD (total harmonic distortion), if a system provides higher power at higher THD then the output will likely have less clarity and blunt sound. But a slightly lower power with lower THD would be better.
2. If PS3, PS4 would be the source they have stereo analogue out and digital multi channel out so if you have to go for 5.1 systems then cost would be even higher as 5.1 systems in entry level have analogue inputs and not digital.
3. If you can live with TV sound for now, better buy a good system after some savings.

I have JBL Creature III, the sound is not at all good. You wont even feel the bass. But the sound is clear. Add Logitech z506. But it is a basic 5.1 speaker

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back