• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

For Sale Bunch of cables for sale

Hi

I have for sale a few cables:

1. Shunyata Venom Digital (US plugs 15A) Power Cable - 1.75m

Price - Rs. 19,000

This cable is brand new. I brought it from Singapore as I was building a music server but then went in a different direction and bought a CD player instead so haven't even used it. I don't have the box though as I hand carried it and didn't want to carry more than what I had to. This cable is designed for digital components.

2. Shunyata Viper CX Power Cable (US Plugs, 15A) - 1.5m

Price - Rs. 22,000

CONSTRUCTION -

Dual counter-rotating HELIX Geometry
200 individual conductors
10 AWG

This is a 10 AWG cable and is suited for all components. I bought it brand new a couple of years ago. It retailed for USD700. I have reterminated the male connector with Oyaide's 079 plug. Please note that this is a pretty stiff cable. You may not like it if you have a rack that is difficult to route through. I don't have the box.

3. Audience OHNO 1m. RCA-RCA interconnect

Price - Rs. 12,000

I bought this brand new about a year ago as well. I have barely used it as this was for the music server which never got built. This cable uses OHNO copper and is terminated with Audience's own RCA plugs. It has a lush mid range. Sounds almost like their AU24 SE interconnect. Definitely cut from the same cloth. I don't have the box for it.

I am based in Mumbai but would ship it out if the buyer pays shipping.

SPONSORED ADS

Attachments

SPONSORED ADS

Price drop:

Shunyata Viper CX - 18,000 non negotiable

Audience Ohno IC - Rs. 11,000 non negotiable

Please read above post for details on the products.

SPONSORED ADS