Buy any 3 Moser Baer Blu Ray @999

prepress

Hi,

Today I visited a local Music/Movie store and saw an offer on all Moser Baer Blu Rays, Buy 3 Blu Rays @999/-
And the titles were:
Fashion, Kaminey, Shaitan, Jab We Met, Khichdi, Pyaar Ka Punchnama, Delhi 6, Oye Lucky Lucky Oye, A Wednesday, Bhoothnath, Dev D, Blue, Action Repplay, All The Best, Race, Kismat Konnection, The Blue Umbrella, Rann, Khosla Ka Ghosla, Golmaal Returns, London Dreams.

I am not sure if Moser Baer is revising their Blu Ray prices soon or this offer is from the dealer itself. IS IT REALLY A DEAL, SHOULD I GRAB MY TITLES OR WAIT?

I have checked and all were original Blu Ray and above 700/- MRP. The seller is reputed in City.

Check whether they are genuine HD content or upscaled VCDs. :p

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Well,when they launched DVDs,the quality of some of them was not upto the mark.So cant say about Bluray Disc either.

I have seen their Blu Rays and they were good. In Blu Rays they are not like their VCDs and DVDs. Their Blu Rays are similar like Shemaroo, T Series or Reliance.

Well,when they launched DVDs,the quality of some of them was not upto the mark.So cant say about Bluray Disc either.

I have some Moser Baer DVDs. The quality is fairly OK. Some movies are old such as Jaane Bhi Do Yaron, Padosan, Chalti Ka Naam Gadi. There is no restoration (expected). Some new ones as well such as Munnabhai MBBS and quality is not at all bad. All are original DVDs and not upscaled VCDs.

I give a lot of credit to MB that brought an avalanche price drop in DVDs. I too was skeptical in the beginning and I purchased only one DVD for Rs. 49/-. I was quite pleasantly surprised at the quality. The only grouse I had was the MB watermark on the movie.

So I have no reason to believe that Moser Baer BDs will be upscaled VCDs. I think that they will be genuine - maybe a bit inferior but just a bit.

Yes, I agree. I have watched few Moser Baer Blu Rays and really they aren't bad like their reviews for DVDs and VCDs. The titles released on MB Blu Rays are good and really worth at this price (3 for 999, means 333/- per BR) and all are 100% original and 50GB :D (Read another thread, and I appreciate your comment and your data management for BR purchases).

I give a lot of credit to MB that brought an avalanche price drop in DVDs. I too was skeptical in the beginning and I purchased only one DVD for Rs. 49/-. I was quite pleasantly surprised at the quality. The only grouse I had was the MB watermark on the movie.

I have 2 Moser Baer Blurays of 'Swades' and 'Pyaar Ka Punchnaama' and both are good quality transfers. I think one can vouch for Moser Baer for their Bluray quality.

I think NO, Amazon and Flipkart giving some discounts but still not equivalent in prices. I asked to dealer for this offer and he said it is just to increase the sale (or I guess to get rid from blocked titles stock and then invest that money in new titles or He has some information if MB is planning to slash their prices for Blu Rays as well).

Is there an equivalent offer at any of the online shops?

Do they have the watermark?

No, there is no watermark throughout the movie in both the Blurays produced by Moser Baer.
It's only Eagle and Shemaroo who are notorious for creating watermarks in DVDs and Blurays.
However recently, there was no watermark in 'Gangs of Wasseypur' Bluray produced by Eagle. That was surprisingly a good transfer by Eagle.

Here are some screenshots from Swades bluray.

image.png

image.png

image.png

Last edited:
Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back