Buy Chord Qutest Dac in India or abroad?

corElement

First post in a long time..again :)

I'm in the market for a Chord qutest but not sure if warranty and all that is relevant given the compact nature of the device. Should I look for options in India or abroad? Do you guys have another brand or model you recommend?

Thanks
Core

First post in a long time..again :)

I'm in the market for a Chord qutest but not sure if warranty and all that is relevant given the compact nature of the device. Should I look for options in India or abroad? Do you guys have another brand or model you recommend?

Thanks
Core
Chord products are generally priced well in India and usually at par with the UK (which is the reference for Chord products).

Insofar as options are concerned, it depends on the type of sound you're looking for.

I've found chord to have excellent PRAT and spatial elements.

Chord products are generally priced well in India and usually at par with the UK (which is the reference for Chord products).

Insofar as options are concerned, it depends on the type of sound you're looking for.

I've found chord to have excellent PRAT and spatial elements.
where do you buy them in India? know anyone with used?

Generally India pricing on Chord products is comparable to international (cheaper in some cases)

headphonezone is the distributor. stock availability is inconsistent

where do you buy them in India? know anyone with used?
Headphonezone is one of their authorised sellers and offer good support. You can find plenty used on the forum itself.

Also, warranty is very much relevant as i have a few price comparable DACs or other devices of a comparable form factor malfunction.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back