Buying a 22" or 24" LED/LCD TV

sgmane

Iam looking for the following as a new purchase.
1. 22 or 24" TV (with HDMI, component, Digital Audio Out) (LED or LCD) (I see sony 22P413d has a good display). Iam ok with HD ready. 22" preferable.
2. 2.0 or 2.1 speaker with digial Audio IN or similar.

Current setup: Tatasky with no external speakers.

Budget at the minimum. I know there will be no Digital Audio Out from the above specified display size's. Neverthless, any setup that would give me a good audio out from the TV will be fine. Iam open to use even audio converter for the same.

not sure why you are looking for digital audio out and speakers with digital in.

Why not take analog out from the tata sky stb and hook it up to some speakers

Good! I will go that way! So an analog to digital converter worth it? Or will it actually work for digital out - to speakers? I think digital better than analog in this setup?! I may be wrong here.

Iam looking for the following as a new purchase.
1. 22 or 24" TV (with HDMI, component, Digital Audio Out) (LED or LCD) (I see sony 22P413d has a good display). Iam ok with HD ready. 22" preferable.
2. 2.0 or 2.1 speaker with digial Audio IN or similar.

Current setup: Tatasky with no external speakers.

Budget at the minimum. I know there will be no Digital Audio Out from the above specified display size's. Neverthless, any setup that would give me a good audio out from the TV will be fine. Iam open to use even audio converter for the same.

If possible, try to get at least a 32" full HD TV. It would make your purchase less regrettable, and you wouldnt feel the need for an upgrade anytime soon.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back