Buying advice home theatre budget 40 to 60k

punpher

Hi,

I currently own yamaha yht 196, unfortunately it is not working now and I have tried my level best but it's not getting repaired.

Hence planning to buy new home theatre.

Requesting suggestions/ recommendation.

Also can current speaker setup be used with new head unit( i mean I don't buy the whole thing, just the head unit)

Looking forward for advice, as I got 8 years back :)

Loads of love and respect to everyone

Also can current speaker setup be used with new head unit( i mean I don't buy the whole thing, just the head unit)
Yes. It is called an AV Receiver. Head Unit is used typically for car audio. However, current market rates will probably prevent you from getting a receiver within your budget. You can look at the RX-V4A model from Yamaha.

Hi,

I currently own yamaha yht 196, unfortunately it is not working now and I have tried my level best but it's not getting repaired.

Hence planning to buy new home theatre.

Requesting suggestions/ recommendation.

Looking forward for advice, as I got 8 years back :)

Loads of love and respect to everyone
Hi, it feels sad when your AV gear dies :(
New AVR prices have gone up nowadays. However you can get Pioneer/Yamaha/Denon AVR within 60k.
Check Yamaha RX-V485/Denon 250BT/Pioneer VSX 534..
Please let us know which speakers you are using. If you were using them with YHT-196, you might be able to use them with new AVR.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back