Buying amplifier.. Need help [email protected]

Evilcruze

Hi, I have been in market looking for a Denon amp when i came across Sams electronics store ([email protected]) selling amps and speakers at killer prices. But this man insists on shipping it rather then selling in person. Says his store is based out of Gurgaon. Anyone has any info is this is legit?

Stay Away! It's a big Scam Perpetrated through Quickr and Olx, you'd be asked to pay upfront and you'll never get a delivery!

Not only AVR, they list all high-end devices like iPhone X, Full frame Cameras etc. Delhi /Gurgaon based gangs with some nigerians involvement.

No idea. But is there any clue regarding customs to be slapped extra on the price.
customs is extra, they are just buy from USA store like ebay global and amazon, once you try to buy it you will get to see the actual amount of custom and shipping which is much expensive than buying directly.

Hi, I had checked this site out earlier and was very tempted.
Not sure if i will be charged extra for the duty? Would you have any details?
Customs and shipping are extra and at exagerrated rates. If you have an international credit card, buy directly from some reputed online seller forwarding the product to some reputed freight forwarder, they will in turn forward your purchase, and will reach your address in about 7 days, and they will take care of customs.

Customs and shipping are extra and at exagerrated rates. If you have an international credit card, buy directly from some reputed online seller forwarding the product to some reputed freight forwarder, they will in turn forward your purchase, and will reach your address in about 7 days, and they will take care of customs.
Thank you for tip :) music direct is discontinued denon avr-x 3400 to USD599. its a steal at this price but need a proper channel to not pay heavy customs getting it home.

Thank you for tip :) music direct is discontinued denon avr-x 3400 to USD599. its a steal at this price but need a proper channel to not pay heavy customs getting it home.

There is no proper channel
If you play with them and under invoice they will scrutinize you more
Not possible to fool them anymore
Plus they charge duty on actual price and not on discounted price
If they don't question price and charge you on the invoice it's ok , but if they question you have to fell it's a discounted price and you request them to consider a lum sum figure and charge duty on that
On top of it are handling charges
For an individual importing electronics I think duty is 42 percent
Hope this helps

For ubuy.co.in is the payment inclusive of all taxes? I am finding prices to be lower than prices on Amazon.com (inclusive of shipping and import duties).

The customs guys are very aware nowadays and google around to find value of electronic products.

My friend recently purchased a used Mcintosh MC-425 amp from ebay US and got it shipped via USPS to India by under invoicing it by around 35%
The customs guys doubled the billed value and charged customs accordingly. He ended paying more duty than the actual purchase value.

Then again it is a matter of luck.

I had ordered 6J1 replacement tubes from 3 different countries (US, Italy and Russia) and ended up paying duty in two cases..

Another friend who ordered an Accuphase from ebay Germany, ended up not paying a single penny as duty, which I think was just pure luck.

For ubuy.co.in is the payment inclusive of all taxes? I am finding prices to be lower than prices on Amazon.com (inclusive of shipping and import duties).
I am not sure as of now.. At the time of check out its does say it includes shipping and customs. I am digging... And will update you once i get any info

at the checkout page it shows actual price and that includes custom and shipping, nothing extra needed to be paid.

at the checkout page it shows actual price and that includes custom and shipping, nothing extra needed to be paid.
Getting mixed reviews about this... I got to know from few buyers that they ended up paying customs over and above the shipping once the product reached India. Very confused..unable to ignore the price on ubuy

Getting mixed reviews about this... I got to know from few buyers that they ended up paying customs over and above the shipping once the product reached India. Very confused..unable to ignore the price on ubuy
if it is so better try buying directly and send it to freight forward if getting a good deal or try good old Amazon.com or ebay global buy.

This is the deal i am getting from ubuy... Any tboughts?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180714-220104.jpg
    Screenshot_20180714-220104.jpg
    256.5 KB · Views: 33
Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back