Buying HDTV budget around 40K

rahulelectra

Dear All,

I have to decide a HDTV from my brother working in Jaipur. Ha has a budget around 40K and lives in a rented aparment with living hall having length 12-15 feets.

First we were looking 32" LCD tv which was costing around 35 k. now 42 "" plasma are costing around 41K changed our minds.

Then we looked for 32 Inch LED whch costs 39k - 45 k.

Now i m literraly confused what to go for and doesnt want to regret later of technology or size as 40K is not an small amount.

Update: After some reviewing and research 32 " may be lil smalll for such space, so I have decided to go for 40" and it will be more future proof. I need help from owners of 40 Inch TV whether it will look too big in a room size of 10 X 20. Viewing distance will be 4.5 - 17 .

Last edited:
Go for plasma. If you are in Delhi then you can get plasmas (HD ready) well within your 40k budget. That way you will have no regret about size later on. For plasma I hope the light in the living hall can be controlled during daytime.

Go for plasma. If you are in Delhi then you can get plasmas (HD ready) well within your 40k budget. That way you will have no regret about size later on. For plasma I hope the light in the living hall can be controlled during daytime.

Thanks! Will I miss any LCD /LED features if I go for plasma, cosidereing its older technology. we can extend the budget lil more if we can get a better VFM product.

Thats nice price, surely i will look into this. One question - we will be watching DTH or DTH HD - 90 %. How the DTH look 40"" LCD or 42 " Plasma? Is the difference in PQ if any is too high to be noticable. or we should go 32" LED ?

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back