Buying Marantz in India

samgurung

Marantz have a great pedigree when it comes to hifi amp and receivers but I am a little skeptical buying marantz in India. Their lack of serviceability is a concern. Yamaha on the other hand have dealers and service centers in all corners. Should I buy marantz given the concern?

Marantz is quite popular among
Audiophile community in India..
Also I suppose its after sales product
Support is good.. U can surely go for marantz

After sales support for any averagely priced electronic item in India is pathetic. But choices are limited. We have to make do with what limited options we have.

Marantz have a great pedigree when it comes to hifi amp and receivers but I am a little skeptical buying marantz in India. Their lack of serviceability is a concern. Yamaha on the other hand have dealers and service centers in all corners. Should I buy marantz given the concern?

Firstly irrespective of brand...electronics are electronics and most are made in China.......secondly depending on the location / region you stay....some face electricity supply challenges......surge guards / inverters are used...

Any electronic which is digital in nature and with micro processors need to be take care well off......everything is not built like a tank with fail safes.......

Before purchase of any brand, keep all the above in mind, check the closest sales service center and cost you may incur carting the product there.....then take a final call!

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back