Buying Suggestion for New Home Theatre / TV / Media Player with Storage

ravimodi

Hi guys,

I am new to this forum and want buying suggestion for following items for my new home in Mumbai area.
I am beginer and don't have much knowledge of various options available in market & latest trends.

My Living Room size is 23' x 17.5' (400 Sq Ft approx) with Sofa Set in Middle of Room and TV unit on one wall.

My usage will be watching TV, Movies, Music. Usage will be moderate with few hours a day.
The Systems should be user friendly and easy to operate without knowing much technical details.

1) Home Theatre System (5.1).
I have shortlisted few models Yamaha HTR-3067 + NS P-40 Speakers, Marantz 1508 + Speakers (? not sure)
AVR should play videos/movies from Laptop/mobile through Wifi/Bluetooth
Budget around 50K

2) TV 55" or Higher
- Should I buy Smart TV or Normal TV with separate Amazon Fire TV Stick

3) Media Player for Storing & playing large collection of movies / photographs etc

Further Is it possible to control all devices like AVR, TV, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Media Player through Single
Universal Remote ?

Thanks in Advance

Ravi

I am new to this forum and want buying suggestion for following items for my new home in Mumbai area.
I am beginer and don't have much knowledge of various options available in market & latest trends.

What is your combined budget for all the equipment?..

Budget is flexible . Can spend from 1.5L to 2L

Assuming you maximum budget of 2 Lacs, 55inch TV coast abt 50K roughly.. Consider an LED TV with certified Android TV.. This will help you install streaming apps as well as double up as mediaplayer, so you can connect your external HD too for mediaplayback.. However audio out from TV will be limited to lossy formats as it is a limitation of HDMI..

If you choose an external Android TV box for media playback from external HD, this would provide lossless audio to AVR thru HDMI..

That leaves you with 1.5 Lacs for the HT system.. You may consider Pioneer LX 303, a 9.2 capable AVR, which would support either 7.1.2 (or) 5.1.4 Atmos layout..

For speakers, you may consider brands like Mission, Taga Harmony, both have affordable range..

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back