• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

For Sale Cable blowout! Anticable, Audience, Townshend, Mogami, Canare, Klotz, Neutrik.....

Wharfedale Diamond 11.1 & 11.2 Speakers
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vulcan

AntiCables Level 3 Reference. 13m pair w/ z-banana plugs
Price - 22K
Multiple award winning solid core speaker cables. One of the few non-snake oil ones that will make you hear a difference.

Few Reviews -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRdxv8nAy5I
anticables
Anti-Cables and Anti-ICs - Review [English]

Audience PowerChord e - 1m. I'm the 2nd owner. Had purchased it for 24K from a FM last year. The brand/model printing on heatshrink tube was rubbed away when bought. It's normal wear & tear. Asking price is already low. Functionally it's perfect
Price - 19K
Possibly the best power cable under $1000. "e" stands for the enhanced version. A Stereophile recommended component.

Few Reviews
ad1p
http://www.audience-av.com/reviews/PDF/BFSPowerChord.pdf
6moons audio reviews: Stephaen's Stocking Stuffers from Cain & Cain, Audience, Herbie's Labs and Tube Research Labs
http://www.audience-av.com/reviews/PDF/ModWrightShootout.pdf

Townshend Isolda DCT Interconnects - 1.2m pair
Price - 13K
www.townshendaudio.com DCT 300 Interconnects - [url]www.townshendaudio.com | Supertweeters[/url]
Awesomely neutral & transparent British ICs. It's like connecting nothing between equipments. These do not impart any sound character to the chain

Few Reviews
6moons audio reviews: 5 Cable Looms from Ensemble, Furutech, Skywire, Synergistic and Townshend

Mogami Neglex Quad W2534 balanced interconnects w/ Neutrik gold plated XLR plugs - 1m pair
MOGAMI? - Neglex Quad Cables
Price - 2500
It's a DIY cable that can give expensive XLRs a run for their money. Ultra faithful sound reproduction

Klotz - Assorted mic & speaker cables -
A lesser known brand in the HiFi audio community & a huge fan following in the DIY musician circle. These are the Mogamis from Germany. The cables have a great PRaT factor. My guitar setup uses Klotz patch & instrument cables so I can swear by these.

MY206 microphone cable - 9.2m uncut. Can build ICs for you using the below neutrik plugs, cardas quad eutectic solder & heatshrink tubing. Fully pro grade ;)
Price - 120/m
Professional Microphone Cable - KLOTZ AIS GmbH Onlineshop

LY225T speaker cable (13 AWG) ~6m uncut
Price - 180/m
Twinaxial Speaker Cables - KLOTZ AIS GmbH Onlineshop

LY240T (11 AWG) - 2m pair
Price - 1200
Twinaxial Speaker Cables - KLOTZ AIS GmbH Onlineshop

Canare L-2T2S instrument cable w/ Neutrik 1/4" TRS plug -
Price - 3000
Another gem from Japan like the Mogami. These sound slightly darker & fatter than Mogamis. You can take as a 5m guitar cable or bare or I can build interconnects for you using the below Neutrik RCA plugs. Your call. Price will differ.

Neutrik NF2C-B/2
Price - 1650 per pair in retail packaging. 2 pairs available
NF2C-B/2 - Neutrik
Great for Pro audio as well as HiFi. Makes ground before signal contact and breaks signal before ground

BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!

Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.

Safety Tips

For Buyers

1. Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
  2. Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
  3. Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
  4. Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
  5. The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
  6. Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
  7. Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
  8. It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
  9. Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
  10. Do your research on comparative prices for the product.

For Sellers

1. Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
  2. Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
  3. Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
  4. Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
  5. It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
  6. Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.

captrajesh

Staff member
Re: Cable blowout! Anticable, Audience, Townshend, Mogami, Canare, Klotz, Neutrik....

AntiCables Level 3 Reference. 13m pair w/ z-banana plugs
Are you sure it is 13 metres. From the pics it looks more like 3 meters.

MY206 microphone cable - 9.2m uncut.

Price - 120/m

Price - 180/m
Are you willing to cut the cable and sell in meter quantities?

Please confirm.

Vulcan

Re: Cable blowout! Anticable, Audience, Townshend, Mogami, Canare, Klotz, Neutrik....

Was a typo captrajesh. The anticables are a 13 feet pair, not 13 metres. Both Klotz cables can be cut & sold in meters. Hence the /m price

UPDATE -

1. - I have found a buyer for 6.5 ft. anticable. So as of now only 6.5 ft. is available. One of you gets a terminated pair for 12K while the other gets it bare for 10K. Bare will be left uncut.

2. - The Mogami W2534 has been sold to an FM

Vulcan

UPDATE -

Canare L-2T2S is sold
6.5m terminated anticables is sold. A 6.5m pair of anticables without terminations is left for 10K

People who are interested in custom cables made from the bare Klotz cables can PM me. I'm about to buy a few DIY items tomorrow. I can put good quality banana plugs/spades/braided sleevings/heatshrinks on them at extra cost. So feel free to ask :)

captrajesh

Staff member

You're again making a mistake by mentioning as 6.5 m. Please be careful while posting as it can mislead people.

Vulcan

Lol. Sure. Thanx for pointing that out captrajesh

Guys, the anticables is a single uncut bare wire of 13 feet. It can be cut or terminated or both before sale into a 6.5 ft. pair

Vulcan

UPDATE -

Townshend Isolda DCT ICs sold to an FM

Vulcan

Price for the Audience PowerChord e reduced to 18K for a quick sale. It retails for $629 hence a great bargain. All Audience cables have an unconditional lifetime warranty. In case you wish to upgrade to the SE version or the Au24 version, Audience will take it back & just have to pay them the difference in price. Forgot to mention that

Do check this review to get an idea about the power chord - audience e

Vulcan

UPDATE -

Audience PowerChord e has been sold to an FM

Vulcan

UPDATE -

8 meters of Klotz MY206 microphone cable has been sold to an FM

Vulcan

UPDATE -

Remaining 1.2 meters of Klotz MY206 microphone cable has been sold to an FM.
Remaining bare 6.5 ft. Anticables Reference L3 has been temporarily withdrawn for personal use. Next time you see it here on sale, it will have high quality terminations.

Items below are still on sale. Price is non-negotiable. All of the below is new/unused & the asking price is lower than current market rates. You can PM me if you want the speaker cables terminated with banana plugs or spades

Price - 180/m

LY240T (11 AWG) - 2m pair
Price - 1200

Neutrik NF2C-B/2
Price - 1650 per pair in retail packaging. 2 pairs available

Vulcan

UPDATE -

Klotz LY225T speaker cable has been sold to an FM

Status
Not open for further replies.