Cable Management on Home Theatre Setup

Sunil_Neglur

Dear Friends,
I am setting up the Home Theatre in my apartment . Recently purchase the Denon AVR 1713 +Jamo S426 HSC.I was wondering how to manage the cables as you will have 2 cables per speaker which is 10 speaker cable, two from Sub woofer with power chord,then the 5 Components like DVD player,Satellite Cables ,HDMI cables so overall there are many audio,video and power cables which are difficult to manage . Are people using some kind of cable raceways or tags to tie them up and what approach should i take them to mange them .
Hope this thread helps people on the forum
Thanks and Regards
Sunil Neglur

Sunil,

Go to SP ROAD there are many cable shops. Ask for cable management. I bought the stuff there. They are less expensive. If otherwise you have branded fever then be ready to pay by nose.

My 2 cents.

Sunil,

Go to SP ROAD there are many cable shops. Ask for cable management. I bought the stuff there. They are less expensive. If otherwise you have branded fever then be ready to pay by nose.

My 2 cents.

+1 with Mohan here. You do have variety of cable management options in SP Road. Give it a visit.

Cheers and all the best on your setup...

sir

help the forum

you can get it for 500 bucks shipped
hifimart

2m length
25mm dia

mail
admin@hifimart
they will arrange
(use my refernce )

the product is not yet listed yet
it is in process
hence no link

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back