CAD file for Peerless STW 350 15 Sealed Subwoofer

anandshah

Hello Friends

I have Peerless STW 350 15' Sub driver and need a sealed 60 litre box with brazing. Since I dont have technical idea to give dimensions can anyone give me a cad drawing that I can give to my CNC person. I want with internal brazing cause this sub is too powerful

I have 2 drivers so I wish to have 1 box for each side stereo Sub
I can pay for the service.
regards
anand shah

I have attached the Technical overview document of the same. that should give enough idea, if you still need a CAD model PM me.

Attachments

• peerless-stw-350f188pr01-04-technical-overview.pdf
    659.6 KB · Views: 51
Massive 7.4" voice coil, now that's a badass subwoofer !! Just one looks overkill, I wonder what chaos the two of these will bring inside the room.

Agree. There is e
Massive 7.4" voice coil, now that's a badass subwoofer !! Just one looks overkill, I wonder what chaos the two of these will bring inside the room.

True and there is every possibility of breaking the edges of the enclosure where the subwoofer is positioned if it was dropped abruptly.

Hello Friends

I have Peerless STW 350 15' Sub driver and need a sealed 60 litre box with brazing. Since I dont have technical idea to give dimensions can anyone give me a cad drawing that I can give to my CNC person. I want with internal brazing cause this sub is too powerful

I have 2 drivers so I wish to have 1 box for each side stereo Sub
I can pay for the service.
regards
anand shah
Just convert liters into cubic feet and put this into subbox pro website to get the dimensions. Given its size and capabilities, you cannot go wrong with the construction (sealed) but please put a very strong internal bracing for rigid construction. Would you mind sharing the prize of the driver and how your sourced it?
and one more thing its better to build the enclosure on 1 inch mdf.

Agree. There is e

True and there is every possibility of breaking the edges of the enclosure where the subwoofer is positioned if it was dropped abruptly.

Just convert liters into cubic feet and put this into subbox pro website to get the dimensions. Given its size and capabilities, you cannot go wrong with the construction (sealed) but please put a very strong internal bracing for rigid construction. Would you mind sharing the prize of the driver and how your sourced it?
and one more thing its better to build the enclosure on 1 inch mdf.
Managed it thank you.

waiting for my 1000watts Hypex amp to get ready hopefully I should be ready with the system in 2 months labour is a issue in my city. I am doing it 60 litre sealed box.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back