• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

For Sale Cadence Canasya - 845 Tube Mono Amplifier - Rs. 444/-K FOB Mumbai

HiFiMART.com

bhagwan

Hello All !
I want to sell my Cadence Canasya 845 Tube Mono Amplifier.
This is one of the best Tube Amplifier I have ever encountered.

It has served me very well for almost 2 years.

The Amplifier is in 'great condition' - yet I would rate it @ 8/10 [conservatively]

I will attach a few pictures.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Price - New = Rs. 650/- K [Approx]
My Asking Price = Rs. 444/- K [FOB Mumbai] - I have the original packing
Demo - May not be possible - my 'replacement' will be installed on 30th November, 2012 - so the CC [Cadence Canasya] will be moved [packed] to the warehouse.

100 % Support is available in Pune - that is where this amplifier is manufactured.

Reason For Sale - Simplified my Audio Set Up - moved to an integrated amplifier.

I do hope this great amplifier finds a super home & satisfies people as it has satisfied me.......[I will miss the CC for sure] !!
It was a great product made by Mr. Walter Scmidt - I salute you !

BTW - The Allnic Audio Pre - L4000 too is for sale @ Rs. 225/- K
if purchased together - I will offer a 'special' reduced [package] price....

:)

:licklips:

BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!

Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.

Safety Tips

For Buyers

1. Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
  2. Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
  3. Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
  4. Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
  5. The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
  6. Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
  7. Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
  8. It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
  9. Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
  10. Do your research on comparative prices for the product.

For Sellers

1. Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
  2. Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
  3. Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
  4. Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
  5. It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
  6. Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.

bhagwan

Price Reduced;
Rs. 434/- K FOB Mumbai
Added - Free Inclusion;
2 Amplifier 'Stands'

I have decided to 'reduce' my 'asking price' - Rs. 434/- K
I have also decided to give my Amplifier Stand along with the Amplifier.

bhagwan

I need to sell;
I shall drop the price further.
Rs. 424/-K
i.e. Rs. 4.24.000/- [freight included] & Amplifier Stands [02 pcs] included.

Added picture -

Last edited:

bhagwan

Diwali Special !
I need to sell;
I shall drop the price further.
Rs. 414/-K
i.e. Rs. 4.14.000/- [freight included] & Amplifier Stands [02 pcs] included.

This is a 'competitive' price - substantial reduction from my asking price of 444/-
I am down Rs. 30/- K
I need to move out of this amplifier....It is an excellent product & will serve the purchaser very well !!

bhagwan

I have decided to further reduce the price of the Cadence Canasya - 845 Tube Amplifier.
I will now let is go @ Rs. 410/- K [Freight Included]
The Pic attached is of the Tubes - as has been packed by my office.
Do get in touch with me - if someone is interested - this is a great amplifier - also in excellent condition.

bhagwan

Hello All !

I have decided to "re-install' the CC with the Allnic Pre.
So I will close this thread.

I shall post the Accuphase E550 for sale - soon - keep a look out for it - 50 % ++ off on the Suggested Retail - used less than 2 months - like new condition...

Therefore, I shall move back to a pre & power set up - this week.:clapping:

:eek:hyeah: