• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

Cadence electostatic speakers

Project Turntables

Norm

Hi,
I currently own a pair of Cadence Anina speakers,I would like to upgrade to the Amaya mk11,latest pair possible or even the Arca.Unfortunately Cadence speakers are very rare in the UK.
I have sent emails to Cadence but have yet to receive a reply.Has anyone got a pair for sale ? and are prepared to send them to the UK.
Thankyou

SPONSORED ADS

SPONSORED ADS

kuks1

Check with this dealer of Cadence. I believe this is their own dealership.

Oceanic Sound and Vision
Pune
+(91)-20-26342658
+(91)-9373342658, 9823121365

https://www.facebook.com/oceanicsound
I think Oceanic and Cadence have parted way.
OP can try the Spendor guys in Uk. Mr Shirke who owns Cadence also bought over Spendor. If there is no response from the Spendor dealer, writing a mail to Mr. Ajay Shirke might help. I guess it shouldn't be too difficult to get Mr. Shirke's email.All the best.

soulforged

I guess you are looking for a pre-owned pair...

You can try contacting Mr. Ambe from Cadence. He is a very helpful person and may have some leads on pre-owned stuff for existing customers who have upgraded...you could even discuss a buy back of your existing pair for a higher one

SPONSORED ADS