Cadence Towers

shailenderb

CADENCE F-17 DUAL 6.5" WOOFERS, FRONT STAGE SPEAKERS (Rs. 12603)

Is this any good. Has anyone tried it, or at least seen the pair? They look good in pix and specs sound attractive, considering the price at which they are being offered.

This is from Global Ebay and the price is final landing cost to customer.

Though I am not in need of speakers, I want to order this pair just to try out GEB.

Any suggestions pl?

Thanks / Shailender

Found this in the ad:_

INTERNATIONAL BUYERS PLS NOTE:

Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying.

Other than this, the deal seems quite good. No harm in trying out :)

Keep us posted Shailender

Found this in the ad:_

INTERNATIONAL BUYERS PLS NOTE:

Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying.

Other than this, the deal seems quite good. No harm in trying out :)

Keep us posted Shailender

Denom, I think that footnote is from the seller's site. As per GEB rules, all prices shown are all-inclusive landed costs. Let's see what others have to say on this.

Also, the selling price in US is US$ 79/-

Regds / Shailender

Shailender, send a message inquiring about the same & await their response. If they claim its all inclusive, it seems to be a good deal. Unknown brand but quality of drivers & specs seem good + high sensitivity of 95db :licklips:

Meanwhile found some reviews on these speakers:
KVR :: View topic - anyone know of these speakers?

F-17 Front Stage Speakers - The 17 Series - Cadence Acoustics

Amazon.com: Cadence F-17 Home Theater Front Surround: Electronics

Thanks for the links.

In the first link, an actual user is all praise for the speakers. If it is the landed price, let me take a risk and order a pair.

Only intriguing aspect is this: Compatible with Digital Surround Systems

What does actually mean. Can I not use these with a two-channel amp?

Regds / Shailender

Just got this info from Ebay for this product.

"The Price includes shipping and handling charges for delivery anywhere in India. Shipping insurance is included in the price"

It says nothing about the custom duties, but GEB prices are always inclusive of everything.

Regds / Shailender

Just to make things clear, ask about the custom duties too. If you receive a reply of all incl then just give it a shot Shailender. Don't see any reason why you cannot hook them up to your 2 channel set - up !

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back