i am looking forward to sell my Beloved cadence VA1 amp and Arista speakers combo.
details as foloow
Owenreship- 2nd.bought from a fellow members aproximately 2.5 years back who had bought it from Cadence directly refurburished.
condition - cosmetic- 8/10 because of age. Functional - 10/10
accessories- power cables. speakers cable with banana plugs at both the ends. screwdriver for Es pannels.
original invoice and boxes- not available.
Details- Cadence VA1 amp- tube amp. 30W pc. very heavy -aprox 35 kgs. Multiple inputs .no need of preamp.
cadence Arista speakers- Hybrid electrostat speakers. 8 inch driver for lower frequencies. Electrostat panels for mid and higher freq,
sound - very sweet and musical ,yet detailed. wide soundstage.
for any other queries , interested people may plz google.
reason for selling- I have kept them in a separate room, now with kid growing up need to customise room for her. so trimming down. I have enjoyed them . Though couldnt listen them more than twice a week because of professional commitments, every time i switch on the system ,i fall in love with them again and again.
Asking price - Amp - 35000 INR
Speakers - 90000 INR
New amp retails for aprox 1.25 plus GST and new Speakers for 1.85 plus GST.
selling them cheap as i got them in cheap rate from the fellow member.
Demo availble at my home in Pune.
Wont be able to ship them because of weight . ( amp almost 35 kgs plus speaker 30 kgs each).
Will be selling them as a combo as they sing very well with each other like made for each other.
Attaching mandatory pics.
If needed can send some more pics on request.
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.