I have a Cambridge Audio Azur 640A version 2 integrated amp and a NAD C 521BEE CD player that i would like to put up on sale. Both these items are in great condition functionally.
Cambridge Audio Azur 640A version 2:
Note: The Cambridge Audio Azur 640A amp that I have is a ver 2 amp which is a whole lot different from ver 1. So, please dont go searching for reviews of the 1st version.
Cambridge Audio Azur 640A V2 Review | HiFi Reviews
Power output: 75 watts (into 8?) 120 watts (into 4?)
THD (unweighted): <0.002% @ 1kHz, of rated power
<0.050% 20Hz - 20kHz, of rated power
<0.020% 20Hz - 20kHz @ 10w
Frequency response (-1dB): 5Hz - 50kHz
S/N ratio (ref 1w): >90dB
Input impedances: 47kohms
Power Amp damping factor: >100
Max power consumption: 700w
Min/On power consumption: <35w (no signal)
Standby power consumption: <10w
Bass/Treble controls: Shelving, ultimate boost/cut + /-7.5dB @ 20Hz and 20kHz
Dimensions: 100 x 430 x 310mm
Weight: 7.4kg (16.3Lbs)
NAD C 521BEE
CD-player NAD C521BEE review and test
Disc format: CD
Digital converter: PCM1710U, delta sigma 20 bit
CD Mechanism: KSS-213C
Frequency response: 5Hz to 20kHz
Dynamic range: 96dB
Signal to Noise Ratio: 106dB
Channel separation: 90dB
Total harmonic distortion: 0.003%
Line output: 2.1V
Digital outputs: coaxial
Dimensions: 435 x 80 x 285mm
Shipping might be possible at buyers expense and risk. I prefer local buyers.
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.