Cambridge Audio AZUR 752BD Vs Oppo BDP105

RSRAMESH

Willing to upgrade my source from Oppo 103 to either Oppo 105 or CA 752BD.

CA752BD readily available in bangalore for 79k,
Oppo 105 close to 1.2 lacs.

As the review goes both are equally good.

Reason for upgrade: exclude external DAC from the chain

Requirement
a. 2 Channel audio for music
b. Multichannel analog audio for movies

Any of our forum folks using/auditioned CA752BD, please provide your inputs

Thanks
Ramesh S

Thanks, have gone thru' this review earlier, am looking for feedback from forum folks that had auditioned/using CA752BD.

Regards
Ramesh S
For music, I am using the Oppo 103 with an external dac, M2Tech Young DSD dac. Its an upgrade over the internal Oppo Dac. If you are upgrading your 103 only because you want better 2 channel performance, I suggest you try an external dac. It may be cheaper and better. For multi channel, Oppo 103 and 105 are equal.

For music, I am using the Oppo 103 with an external dac, M2Tech Young DSD dac. Its an upgrade over the internal Oppo Dac. If you are upgrading your 103 only because you want better 2 channel performance, I suggest you try an external dac. It may be cheaper and better. For multi channel, Oppo 103 and 105 are equal.

Thanks but I am using SMSL M8 EssSabre ES9018 dac, i am very much pleased with the 2 channel sound output, i am looking for a direct connection from source to amp, wanted to de-clutter the chain by removing dac

Regards
Ramesh S

Thanks but I am using SMSL M8 EssSabre ES9018 dac, i am very much pleased with the 2 channel sound output, i am looking for a direct connection from source to amp, wanted to de-clutter the chain by removing dac

Regards
Ramesh S
Then if cost is not a consideration go for Oppo 105. I know that CA is also well regarded for stereo performance, but you may find it difficult to make it region free for bluray.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back