Getting into tubes, so selling my Cambridge audio Azur 851E/851W Pre and Power amplifier which i got in march 2020 from Ex distributor Jalal chennai (Audio people) for a good discount as it was the last piece. Original Price for both was around 2.8L to 3L but i got it for 2.3L Power amp (Sealed box) and Preamp ( open box but new ) with warranty for both.
Preamp 851E is very rare to get now as it was discontinued few yrs back but was lucky enough to get new. . You can google your self and check if u find one in such condition.
Both are very neutral , transparent and engaging across the board, and there’s plenty of power to drive most speakers with ease.
For Detail Review check these links
Maintained it very well, not even a single dot on it . Hardly used for 2 months Check the photos.
Condition (Cosmetic / Functional ): 10/10. still the stickers are on.
My purchase price : Rs 2.3 lakhs
My Selling price : Rs 2.1 lakhs , (slightly negotiable ) (low ballers Stay away) Won't reply to such Pms.
Warranty and original packing : YES
FREE soundfoundation 2 power cables (Orca (Black) and XLR worth 20k
Prefered local pickup, can be shipped anywhere in India at buyers cost and risk.
Demo videos on Kef R3 and Monitor Audio PL100
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.