Cassette Deck repair in Bangalore

plasmoid

Hi all,
I have a Technics RS-TR333 double cassette deck. Deck 2 seems to stop playing after a few seconds,though it works perfectly in auto reverse. Just wanted to know if any of you can suggest a good technician in Bangalore who can rectify this problem.

Thanks

Hi all,
I have a Technics RS-TR333 double cassette deck. Deck 2 seems to stop playing after a few seconds,though it works perfectly in auto reverse. Just wanted to know if any of you can suggest a good technician in Bangalore who can rectify this problem.

Thanks

If you are willing to travel to South Bangalore, Jayanagar you can goto Nutronics in 4th T block Jayanagar.
456, 18th Main, Near-Coffee Day, Jayanagar 4th T Block Bangalore, Karnataka 560041
080 2664 6798

Hi All,can anyone share any contacts of cassette Deck repair technician in Bangalore.Have a Sansui SC 3110 and Onkyo R1 for repair.Thanks in advance

Have sent you a PM
Hope, sharing the contact details in forum may help other members. I too looking for fixing my Sony Walkman. I had given it to , who assured of making it to sing. Unfortunately, we have missed him. I have collected it back last week from Johnsons home with heartfelt condolences. Enquired with Anil of the same nest, but he informed that he may not able help in this case. Looking for some one in Bangalore who can look into it and do needful.

Hi All,can anyone share any contacts of cassette Deck repair technician in Bangalore.Have a Sansui SC 3110 and Onkyo R1 for repair.Thanks in advance
Hi, were you able to get a cassette Deck repair technician, if so could you also provide me the details please.

Philip is the best guy in town, but he is not taking repairs of his own, just guides his students.Still a worth a try option with him.

Anil is second option, but i doubt he is taking works on Decks

Pls contact this gentleman
He repairs my Nakamichi Dragon, Sony 555 series and Pioneer Elite And Akai GX series and Technics decks perfectly. Including. MD SACD AND DAT players.

+91 99994 92297

Syed is his name. You name a HIFI Vintage and he can do magic.

He repairs my Nakamichi Dragon, Sony 555 series and Pioneer Elite And Akai GX series and Technics decks perfectly. Including. MD SACD AND DAT players.

+91 99994 92297

Good to know. Where is he based out of ?

+91 99994 92297

Very glad to hear friend. I'm asking this question just for know. So don't wrong with my question. As you said in your thread all of your vintage gears are new old stock including dragon. So, what kind of problem have had on it? and what kind of repair that you've done with your recommended service person? If you point out any major issues fixed it would be very helpful to us. Because lot of old vintage machines needs to be repaired. Thanks

Very glad to hear friend. I'm asking this question just for know. So don't wrong with my question. As you said in your thread all of your vintage gears are new old stock including dragon. So, what kind of problem have had on it? and what kind of repair that you've done with your recommended service person? If you point out any major issues fixed it would be very helpful to us. Because lot of old vintage machines needs to be repaired. Thanks
DEAR @Akaudiotech, DRAGON IS NEITHER A VINTAGE AS IT WAS PRODUCED TILL MID 1990 NOR THE BEST DECK EVER PRODUCED.

Naka Dragon is a CUMBERSOME-NON RELIABLE deck and the same sound can be achieved or even better through Sony 555 series tape decks. Syed (TECHNICIAN) personally takes care of my studio which has myriad equipment with all formats known to mankind.

Please click the thread below to find the equipment we are using

The Naka Dragon has issues with tape eating, belts, and capacitors with the afflux of time. If you replace rollers belts and capacitors with Sopny and Pioneer they are reliable for the next 30 years but that is not the story with Nakamichi Decks and especially Dragon.. Also, I have two brand new Naka Dragons as visible from the above link because they are unreliable, also Remember that any deck is a piece of junk if the deck head is gone, and NAKA DRAGON does not accommodate any head from the NAKA DECK family, shame indeed. All other companies ensure that heads are interchangeable in their models but not NAKAMICHI DRAGON.

I cannot say that they are better or unique in their sound. MIDS and Treble are good because of auto Azimuth corrections, but beyond that nothing is great. I prefer that you invest at least in three decks, two 555 series or 333 series Sony or Pioneer CT-93 or any 9 series from Pioneer Elite series. Trust it helps.

Good to know. Where is he based out of ?
Delhi,,

He takes care of my studio, you may mail him your equipment and speak with him if he is ready to repair and return you by post.

The decks which he has repaired and serviced are visible in the link below

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back