Cassette Deck Tape

Nirmalya Borah

Hi!
Is there any one who can help me up by providing any contact related to restoration of cassette deck tape front panel? As I have a Sonodyne SCR 2065 Cassette Deck Tape however I need to restore the front panel as there are few scratches marks and the words such as company logo, Bass, Treble etc are fading.
So if anyone has any knowledge about the restoration of the front panel then do please help me out which indeed will be a great help for me.

Looking forward for it...

Regards,
N.Borah
Assam

Hi!
Is there any one who can help me up by providing any contact related to restoration of cassette deck tape front panel? As I have a Sonodyne SCR 2065 Cassette Deck Tape however I need to restore the front panel as there are few scratches marks and the words such as company logo, Bass, Treble etc are fading.
So if anyone has any knowledge about the restoration of the front panel then do please help me out which indeed will be a great help for me.

Looking forward for it...

Regards,
N.Borah
Assam

Hi,

Welcome to HFV.

I am sure you will find your experience here very enriching and enjoyable.

Make sure to visit the countless posts which is based on direct experience, technical knowledge and honest feedback.

Hope you have a great journey here!

All the best!

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back