Cassette Revolution :ohyeah:

prepress

Found it while searching Internet, so thought to share with you guys. It's amazing. Watch the video as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50kOJRfVCQ4

XkdP8HV.jpg

epo7j5V.jpg

Hum, The Idea if fine but application seems too time consuming and complicated too. Good that Teac feels to invest some time to come up such new methods.

R2R,Cassette, CD,now Ipod and Mobile - Lot more options available just to make people lazy.I even have seen friends who feel lazy just to scroll down the playlist in touch phone for selecting their Fav Song.

^Yeah, but it looks great in the Walkman or Tape Recorder and feels like Reel To Reel. Isn't it? :D

Hey, this is an 80's product, not from today :D

Fully agree. I had this particular type of cassette when i was in school and i had recorded 2 bollywood movie tracks in them- Navrang and Nagin (old). Unfortunately i have misplaced this particular cassette and is not to be traced.

It was not TEAC but some unbranded tape though.

I have same TEAC cassette with five spool with international music recorded on it.. It has awesome quality..

:eek:hyeah: Ops, Sorry, I was not aware about it. But this method is more complicated than TT Set-Up.I am not a Digital and remote Guy either ,But Just to play the music from these Mini R2R It might take for me to set up and also put them back to it case.

I grown with Cassettes ,Still remember My ask me to write down the song and film names in a paper and give for local recording shops.Once the cassette is ready, Will play each and every song and take a note in a Book.The Pleasure is really missing in Digital.I Thank the HFV to introduce me to the CD World.

Hey, this is an 80's product, not from today :D

Back