• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

Wanted Cassettes - Will Pay Rs 50 each, LP/EP 100 to 300 each

QUAD

rdxguy

Hi,
I need used or new (like new) cassettes and LP of following artists. Only Original cassettes.... Please.
1 Kraftwerk
2 Iron Maiden
3 David Bowie

Will pay flat rs 50 for each cassette and Rs 100 to 300 for EP/LP (depends upon condition and particular album). If you have cassettes / LPs of any other artist, feel free to send me your list. Domestic or import doesn't matter. Any other help in finding these is appreciated.

thanks for looking

BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!

Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.

Safety Tips

For Buyers

1. Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
  2. Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
  3. Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
  4. Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
  5. The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
  6. Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
  7. Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
  8. It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
  9. Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
  10. Do your research on comparative prices for the product.

For Sellers

1. Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
  2. Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
  3. Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
  4. Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
  5. It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
  6. Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.

malvai

I have a whole mother load of cassettes stored in my old house.

will try and pull 'em out and if you want you can go through them and buy what you need....

baijuxavior

Hi,
I need used or new (like new) cassettes and LP of following artists. Only Original cassettes.... Please.
1 Kraftwerk
2 Iron Maiden
3 David Bowie

Will pay flat rs 50 for each cassette and Rs 100 to 300 for EP/LP (depends upon condition and particular album). If you have cassettes / LPs of any other artist, feel free to send me your list. Domestic or import doesn't matter. Any other help in finding these is appreciated.

thanks for looking

I should have kept my cassettes:sad:. Who would have thought that cassettes would be a vintage item one day:D.

Manu

I should also have a load of cassettes at my place in Gurgaon - beatles, pink floyd, jethro tull, zeppelin, and many more.... will be willing to let go if you are interested.
David Bowie I know I dont have, Kraftwork and Iron maiden, I may have one/two releases - don't remember.

vinay

It is with such threads, one gets the opportunity to know what all alien things people can keep in their house.

I had read in the print some time back that one had preserved a dead body.
;)

V.

Last edited:

rdxguy

I should also have a load of cassettes at my place in Gurgaon - beatles, pink floyd, jethro tull, zeppelin, and many more.... will be willing to let go if you are interested.
David Bowie I know I dont have, Kraftwork and Iron maiden, I may have one/two releases - don't remember.
thanks Malvai and Manu. thanks for replies. Yes friends, i am very much interested in Kraftwerk, Iron maiden. Please let me know the album titles. I am from Noida NCR. I can pay by bank transfer.

rdxguy

I have a whole mother load of cassettes stored in my old house.

will try and pull 'em out and if you want you can go through them and buy what you need....
thanks Malvai and Manu. thanks for replies. Yes friends, i am very much interested in Kraftwerk, Iron maiden. Please let me know the album titles. I am from Noida NCR. I can pay by bank transfer.

rdxguy

I am a Kraftwerk collector and would consider anything related to them. (I have all Man Machine, AutoBahn, Computer World and TEE LPs- Indian and foreign pressings). Still looking for a decent copy of Computer world LP (Indian Pressing), mine is in poor condition. Also looking for Indian pressing of Radioactivity, Tour De France and Electric Cafe (dont know whether they were released in India or not?
Any Cassette would be fine. Original cassettes only.

rdxguy

Hello Friends,
Besides Kraftwerk and Iron Maiden, I also need plenty of other albums on cassettes. If you have load of cassettes and dont want to throw them / sell to kabadiwalla at dirt cheap, please contact me. I will send you my want list. Would pay flat rs 50 for artists mentioned here and there are plenty other artists......

mmb

Whole lot of cassettes available with me too. I am in Karol Bagh, Delhi. You can see and collect whatever you like. Just me let me know a day in advance.

rdxguy

thanks for reply. I will definitely check your collection.
Any Kraftwerk, Iron Maiden albums there ?

thanks

reubensm

Hi,
1 Kraftwerk
2 Iron Maiden
3 David Bowie

thanks for looking

Gosh!! I had an entire lot of Iron Maiden cassettes back in the 1990s. Gave the whole cassette lot away free of cost (there were a total of about 200 of them in all) last year (was clearning out a lot of my dad's stuff). Would have been glad to give them to you. I still love and enjoy the format.

aashish351

I too have around 400+ cassettes packed in a carton... don't think have any of the three artists mentioned by you, but many soft rock, indian classical, international pop, soundtracks etc. But you will have to find time to come and go through them! Or wait till I get time to make a list slowly! some of the cassettes are almost 15 years old!

rdxguy

I too have around 400+ cassettes packed in a carton... don't think have any of the three artists mentioned by you, but many soft rock, indian classical, international pop, soundtracks etc. But you will have to find time to come and go through them! Or wait till I get time to make a list slowly! some of the cassettes are almost 15 years old!

thanks aashish... i will wait for your list. Please PM me with full list.

rdxguy

Gosh!! I had an entire lot of Iron Maiden cassettes back in the 1990s. Gave the whole cassette lot away free of cost (there were a total of about 200 of them in all) last year (was clearning out a lot of my dad's stuff). Would have been glad to give them to you. I still love and enjoy the format.

so :sad: but thanks mate.. thanks for your reply.

sbg

Got loads of cassettes with me right now - around 1000+.
Couple of them could be Kraftwerk - conditions could be very bad to non-playable( per what my memory can recall) - possibly broken and or wavy tape. about 25+ years old.

I still do play a lot of my tapes though - once a while.

will check and update - if in good condition ( not new ) I can ship you free and do not want to charge you either - in honor for you passion.

rdxguy

Got loads of cassettes with me right now - around 1000+.
Couple of them could be Kraftwerk - conditions could be very bad to non-playable( per what my memory can recall) - possibly broken and or wavy tape. about 25+ years old.

I still do play a lot of my tapes though - once a while.

will check and update - if in good condition ( not new ) I can ship you free and do not want to charge you either - in honor for you passion.

Hello Sbg,
many thanks for your kind offer. You are already helping me by arranging the titles and that is enough for me so I will pay for the shipping, packing expense and cassette cost. Please check the cassettes and PM me with titles, whenever you get time to do so.
I will be happy if cassettes are in good condition with case (not expecting them in mint condition).

thanks

Sunil.M.J

Hi,

If anyone has old Bollywood cassettes to giveaway,please remember me, i am still listening to them,Thanks.