• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

For Sale Cayin A-50T integrated amplifier

Subscibe to HiFiMART Newsletter
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Wall

Hi All,

Have the Cayin A-50 T for sale. This is an amp which has been a hidden gem in the rarified world of tube audio. It's affordability with amazing build quality makes an unique combination I'm tube-world.
The following quote from stereophile makes the above assertion logical.

"Normally, I wouldn't expect an affordable, Chinese-made integrated powered by tubes to be the last word in rugged construction or sexy cosmetics. The Cayin A-50T proved me wrong in both regards. The ruggedness of the Cayin's parts and construction is something I usually associate with multi-kilobuck electronics made in the US, and the amp is visually stunning"
Further the amp being el34 based has mids that rival the best of ss amps.
My experience with this amp has been nothing short of stunning and this has been with me for 2 years and a bit more.

Now what I provide in this package , the amp with the ORIGINAL PACKING which is almost bomb proof.

The el 34 quad is an original genelex kt 77 gold lion tubes costing a cool $200.

This amazing set of tubes with an even more amazing amp I am offering for a price of ..... Just 70k. The new amp is priced at $1600 without shipping or customs and with the basic EH quad of power tubes.

Please feel free to put in your queries.
The specs of the amp is detailed below :
Vacuum-tube, remote-controlled integrated amplifier with four line-level inputs. Tube complement: four Mullard EL34, two 12AX7EH, two 12AUX7EH. Output transformer taps: 4, 8 ohms. Power output into 8 ohms: 35W Ultralinear (15.3dBW), 16W Triode (12dBW). Frequency response: 10Hz–50kHz, ±1dB. Input sensitivity: 370mV. Input impedance: 100k ohms. THD: 1.0% (1kHz). Signal/noise: 89dB. Power consumption: 280W.
Dimensions: 14" (360mm) W by 12" (310mm) H by 7" (180mm) D. Weight: 28.6 lbs (13kg).
Read more at https://www.stereophile.com/content...-amplifier-specifications#AihbVEe6Yyx7ihj1.99
The mand pics :
https://photos.app.goo.gl/auAzPKjv4mii5TEc6

Za-Bcz36SQ8sIFKYjigYHiYDcNozCQMAsJBe4o-OWOVrmTLe0m0IzrN7XvaTGsgacJkAlAyAfAWWQcuzKrI5_02DSCqI9ct6VifHKBVS2Lx1qY5GWPHQMgU_uxThmLufZyJX0pNNRg=w1031-h773-no

IZLQh3UsGCNry00sivG7O1PmKb47yaL7lrKesLlWH-rrBtC29XaPsOBeR_Py8LNoysUMInIpMsO5j1bLyurP64bp-hr2R5sgU8SBsDD6Jshbc2B_6yOYOh8asKPoPUjm3nt2j9zU4Q=w1031-h773-no

6zUxlORt1naGJ0UVql6VkYujNqdM7srsMv_aadl66YlvPWT7cXFxNpOphfg_d1C0qfc39w1IFL0KZatNe-mdyNc9FysXEXCdyl5H5gI2JzNM0vBrpBa0cSxyb6xZqQ7TIxvCRbInPg=w1031-h773-no

R4TbG60Q4_DG3jKTYnojJVQmtgHDmKb3IN2xEP7NTA3LZcPbQCMe4grlsLhLG8mD67gou1UPyKmFt1N71USZOYUHcYgLPlqKaGQ05sFkMbOjvifSYwhSe_2YcKY6Fc2q_hJtbZ1Rvg=w1031-h773-no

I'm willing to ship the risks and cost on buyer.

If we follow international sale sites, we understand this amp does not come up for sale often and if it does gets picked up very soon......

BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!

Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.

Safety Tips

For Buyers

1. Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
  2. Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
  3. Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
  4. Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
  5. The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
  6. Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
  7. Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
  8. It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
  9. Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
  10. Do your research on comparative prices for the product.

For Sellers

1. Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
  2. Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
  3. Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
  4. Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
  5. It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
  6. Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.
Last edited by a moderator:

The Wall

No, there are 4 line inputs, giving maximum flexibility.
Some further info, the amp comes with a fabulous tube cage, remote control, tube handling glove, original manual and original power cord

Last edited:

The Wall

I will modify the offer , if you wish to take the amp without the EL 34 Genalex Power tubes , I can offer a FLAT 13k discount on the price , hence the price becomes 57k, you can easily put in your own tubes at more realistic prices.

The Wall

Hello,

There haa been a few queries regarding a lower pricing. Here's me sweetening the deal. I am providing the amp with brand new quad of Primaluna EL34s and also a brand new pair of Primaluna 12 au 7. So what you get is an amp with all new tubes. And you can have these for 60k plus shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.